Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to your new home!

The purpose of this thread is to support those who are currently having treatment at Dogus. Once you have finished your treatment cycle you are more than welcome to continue posting and supporting others, but please bear in mind that pregnancy chat should be kept to a minimum.

The Pregnancy and Parenting board for Dogus patients can be found here - https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=304258.0

Dogus Information - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gq96fBAAX77UTwdm_0OCP9wlOW0gzxET4o5ErKB8rCk/edit

Site Guidelines - https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=260253.0

Some other useful links:

Question for your First Consultation

Information about Supplements and Diet

What Can Improve Egg Quality and Quantity

2WW - Ladies in Waiting

Links for Information OHSS

Negative Cycle Follow Up Questions

Pregnancy Boards

Post Your HCG Levels

Early Pregnancy and Waiting for Early Scans

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Grey xx

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi everyone I’m waiting for my day one ready to get over to Dogus for Embryo adoption. Hope to speak to others soon xxx

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi everyone,
I’m currently in the hotel arranged by the police at the airport. Luckily it’s the same hotel I was staying in anyway. I have to quarantine for a week but have my negative COVID test back already which was performed when entering Cuprus. It was all in good spirits and the police and hotel staff have been lovely. Nothing to worry about if you are thinking of coming over for treatment. I have my transfer at Dogus next Saturday and fly home next Sunday. Any questions please ask xx ^pray^

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Good luck with your transfer lovingwomen

·
Registered
144 Posts
All the best lovingwomen
just a couple of questions if you don't mind please
Are you from a B country?
Had you already booked this hotel then and you just told them that's where you were booked
Which airport did you use

Many thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
I’m from the uk so we are a B category that has to quarantine over here. It was the hotel the airport services brought the quarantined persons too. I used London Heathrow to Istanbul to Ercan. Any questions please ask I’m here to help x

Thank you xx :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi everyone,

So I’m on day 4 here in Cyprus. Having my transfer of 3 embryo’s on Saturday 29th Aug. Andri from Dogus has kept in contact with me, making sure I am ok. If you are thinking of using Dogus the local community have only good things to say about the clinic. Single women and couples must stick out like a sore thumb because the waiters always ask... ‘you hear for baby? Very good here, very good here!’ If anything I’m glad to hear!!! Weathers beautiful, hopefully the official 7 day quarantine will be dropped soon but I must say myself and most people in quarantine have left the rooms and gone out after our negative Covid test through the back door. Whether they put us down there on purpose I don’t know but nobody bothers us apart from knocking on the door to let you know food has been dropped off.

Thought I’d keep you posted xxx

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi everyone,
Very quiet on here but wanted to let you know I’ve had a positive pregnancy test 5dp5dt!! I can’t recommend Dogus enough, especially Andri the co-ordinater. If you have any questions please ask xx

^pray^ For baby K to stay xxx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Big congrats LW!
My partner is currently on day 4 of quarantine, and slowly going crazy! Transfer on Monday hopefully.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thank you so much!! Aww that’s so exciting LJ82. I hope your partner gets on ok and the transfer is successful. Yes the quarantine was delightful. I’m  ^pray^ you deserve it!!!! Thank you Mai! 

Please keep us updated xxx

·
Registered
6 Posts
How does everyone take their medication? Do you stick to a specific schedule or do you just kind of take it around morning/noon/evening. I know that a lot of protocols from other clinics make women set an alarm clock.

I've had one transfer at Dogus, BFN. :-(

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Mai, I believe it is still one of 3 hotels that are selected for quarantine, rather than a specific facility. My partner has just returned - quarantine was spent in Top Set hotel, which was pretty grim.
One of the other hotels, Günes is a lot better - unfortunately you’re not given a choice on arrival.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Negative test for us unfortunately 😢
Will go again new year hopefully if they lift the 7 day quarantine

·
Registered
64 Posts
We are going back over at the start of April to see if we can add to our family. We went ahead and booked now as the prices seem to be better and only booked 7 days which looks to be a bit of a mistake having just read quarantine rules... Is the quarantine in the North Cyprus side or the Cyprus side? The flights were almost full so I hope this isn't going to affect us and it is a moving target, hopefully as it's spring and not autumn/winter it may change things a bit.

@LJ82 - good luck to you both on the next attempt.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Bear, it’s the North that requires you to quarantine - you’ll have to fly via Turkey into the North if the borders are still closed. It is a bit of a nightmare to be honest, but doable. Things may change in the new year I’m told.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi Ladies

Has anyone had success with frozen embryo adoption recently please.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone :)

I'm new to this thread and I'm looking at DD with Dogus.

Can someone tell me if DE are frozen or fresh and whether I need to synch my cycle with the donor?
Thx

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Anyone going for transfer in August? We plan on getting transfer on 9th August. ;D;D

Andri is pretty sure we only need to quarantine just 1 day at the hotel 🏨 and then to go to the clinic the next day and then either fly ✈ home or stay another day. She says to fly to Larnaca and get a taxi 🚖 over to the North which takes an hour.

Andri said many people are already going over today and just doing this 1 day quarantine. Has anyone been recently?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts