Is nobody talking 😟

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Probably because not many people on here are going to north cyprus atm

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does anyone has recent information about the options for treatment at Dogus?
It is so very quiet,on fora, are women at the moment welcome for tretament?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Hey Channa I think they’re all open and doing business, I know someone who has just been to crown for treatment, just have to go along with whatever restrictions are in place atm.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Does anyone has recent information about the options for treatment at Dogus?
It is so very quiet,on fora, are women at the moment welcome for tretament?
:p:D;DYes I went and it was pretty much very straightforward and enjoyable from start to finish. I did a test on FRER on Sunday (just 6 days after my transfer) and I have a BFP!!! Line is getting darker and darker as the days go by. This morning is 8 days past 5 day transfer.
By the way because we are both double jabbed we didn’t need to quarantine going or coming back. Apparently this will change on 30th August where people will need to quarantine for 3 days once they arrive. No need to quarantine when back to UK but not sure about other countries.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My wife is going in the next few days - glad she is there and back before 30th. Andri (international coordinator) is helping and it's pretty straight forward, she just needs to get the negative PCR before going and the rest should just happen... we hope!

Congrats on the BFP SNUGGLEBUG!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My wife is going in the next few days - glad she is there and back before 30th. Andri (international coordinator) is helping and it's pretty straight forward, she just needs to get the negative PCR before going and the rest should just happen... we hope!

Congrats on the BFP SNUGGLEBUG!
Awwww thank you BEAR. And tell your wife not to worry. It’s really easy and straightforward. Andri is amazing and DOGUS is very clean. The whole thing is so professional from start to finish. Is your wife staying at the Gunes Hotel? We stayed there and it’s very affordable and nice. So clean and fresh. We went half board and it was €165 for 4 days!!! We couldn’t believe how cheap it was lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Awwww thank you BEAR. And tell your wife not to worry. It’s really easy and straightforward. Andri is amazing and DOGUS is very clean. The whole thing is so professional from start to finish. Is your wife staying at the Gunes Hotel? We stayed there and it’s very affordable and nice. So clean and fresh. We went half board and it was €165 for 4 days!!! We couldn’t believe how cheap it was lol.
She is staying at Gunes Hotel - she is grateful for your feedback on the place, she was a bit worried as we didn't stay here first time around. We are really excited to see if we get success again with donor embryos. We'll keep an eye on the thread for your progress and I'll be updating with our experience and results!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
She is staying at Gunes Hotel - she is grateful for your feedback on the place, she was a bit worried as we didn't stay here first time around. We are really excited to see if we get success again with donor embryos. We'll keep an eye on the thread for your progress and I'll be updating with our experience and results!
Yes I noticed you have a little girl from last year. How amazing!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hello everyone, I am still getting a line on the FRER and it is now darker than the actual control line. I have my BETA and progesterone blood analysis in London today and results are the same day. I am not sure what it will be but with my son it was 1695 at 14 days past 5 day transfer so it might be a bit less as I am only 11 days past 5 day transfer with this pregnancy.

BEAR - Did your wife get 3 embryos transferred? I did so I am kinda wondering...... hmmmmm what if they all stuck!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
66 Posts
My wife did get 3 embryos transferred last time and that resulted in our little girl, and will be 3 again today, any moment now :).

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
My wife did get 3 embryos transferred last time and that resulted in our little girl, and will be 3 again today, any moment now :).
Oh wow Bear! Is she back home yet? I noticed this was 3 days ago! I am wishing you all the luck in the world. So her official test date will be 4th September? I used a FRER 6 days post transfer. I couldn't resist!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hello everyone I had my BETA on Saturday and it was 478 at 11 days post transfer so I am very happy with those figures and so is Andri. I am going back in two more days (Saturday 28th August) for a second BETA which should be a lot more.

I hope you are all doing good! ;D

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's hard for her not to test at the moment, I think it's part of the excitement. Today is 3 days past transfer, saw a squinter on a ClearBlue early indicator - but doesn't mean a lot this early on! Blood test is 4th Sept. Congrats on the great news!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
It's hard for her not to test at the moment, I think it's part of the excitement. Today is 3 days past transfer, saw a squinter on a ClearBlue early indicator - but doesn't mean a lot this early on! Blood test is 4th Sept. Congrats on the great news!
Oh wow 😮 no it’s good to get a squinter!! Haha. Wow. I have everything crossed for you both. Even my little toes! 👍 I am so excited now. Keep me posted! 🤪

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Congratulations Snugglebug,

We had a failed transfer in Latvia, and have now decided to go to Dogus for one last go in October, staying at the grand pasha, has anyone stayed here please.

Also taking my husband and 5 year old, are they allowed to come to the clinic with me.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hello Everyone!

MILLIE - I don’t know the Grand Pasha sorry so I can’t comment but it sounds posh haha. I’m sorry about your failed attempt but choosing DOGUS is a smart move but then again I’m biased now lol. No, really it is amazing and so is Andri! You can’t go wrong!

My partner went with me to the clinic but wasn’t allowed into the room where I had my transfer. He’s never been allowed into the rooms when he had my transfers as its standard practice. I don’t know about your little girl sorry but I shouldn’t think they won’t let her go to the clinic. When we went there were lots of children with their parents there.

BEAR - Hows it going?

AFM - I am on the way to London today for my 2nd BETA!!! I get the results within 2 hours so will keep you all posted. Starting to get twinges of nausea now on and off and I can’t stand the smell of chicken Breasts being cooked hahaha!

·
Registered
66 Posts
BEAR - Hows it going?
ClearBlue digital early response came back and said pregnant. A first response also showed the line. Seem to get stronger lines at night than in morning, but so far so good... got the blood test kits ready to go!

When the other half got pregnant the first time, she could smell absolutely everything... and she was nauseous all the time, not sure if that's partially the meds or not. Good luck with the 2nd beta!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
BEAR - Congratulations 🎉 to you both. Wow!! I’m over the moon 🌙!!! You have gone and done it again!! 🤩😁

AFM - Second BETA came back at 8411!!! I’m pretty much in shock as that’s more than I though with the doubling time every 48 hours! 😁

·
Registered
66 Posts
BEAR - Congratulations 🎉 to you both. Wow!! I’m over the moon 🌙!!! You have gone and done it again!! 🤩😁

AFM - Second BETA came back at 8411!!! I’m pretty much in shock as that’s more than I though with the doubling time every 48 hours! 😁
Congrats on the second BETA! Maybe you've got a couple? I know HCG reading not always best indicator for that... but good to speculate! CB weeks indicator says 1-2, so now we wait until next Saturday!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts