41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
It’s Saturday hehe

·
Registered
66 Posts
It shows 2-3 weeks and the BETA sent off (medichecks).

I've never seen a Wondfo as dark as it is... it's the exact same colour as the control!

My wife asks how are you doing?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
It shows 2-3 weeks and the BETA sent off (medichecks).

I've never seen a Wondfo as dark as it is... it's the exact same colour as the control!

My wife asks how are you doing?
Oh wow yes I’m getting 3+ now on CB and a really dark red on left, darker than control line on FRER. I am feeling very tired and nausea is kicking in more and more daily now especially early in the mornings. If I go too long without eating the nausea gets worse but as soon as I eat it eases off. I have my first scan on Tuesday when I will be 6 weeks and 1 day.
I have a craving for flap jacks so just made some or maybe I just love flapjacks. 😂

Reactions: bear85

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hope the scan went well!

Wife had 3+ on CB today and darker lines than control. Waiting for blood HCG results (should've done it in clinic... nevermind!). Craving for cheese and Nando's peri peri mayo (nasty!).

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I’m so so nauseous 🤢 and tired. I could sleep constantly. I am finding it hard to eat anything. Had my scan and it’s one baby and it’s little heart is beating and showed to be 6 weeks and 3 days which is 3 days ahead.
I’ve gone off most foods that I used to like. I am finding it difficult to even find an appetite. This tells me girl girl girl. I was the same with my daughter. With my son I never had sickness and felt normal all the time. DIDN’T even feel pregnant with my son. But my god this is mega nausea with this little one.
I have filled in a self referral to my local hospital and midwife will be allocated in 3 days. It’s all self referral these say. No need to go through your GP anymore!
BEAR - Good things are moving along nicely and those CB are brilliant. I have one left which I’m saving until I’m another two weeks along because I want to see 5+ !!!
Hope everyone is ok. Xx

·
Registered
66 Posts
We had first blood result back today (exactly a week after it was taken). My wife took it in the evening of the day before she should've taken it, it is 414. Next one will be taken tonight, probably get the result in a week again... we should've gone in person. She is now getting tired, moody and losing appetite. Snugglebug: My wife had alot of what you're describing with our daughter.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Second beta hcg result is 5093 :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey BEAR. That’s fantastic with the rise in HCG! I’m still feeling sick 🤢 it’s unbearable. It’s worse in the mornings and then it continues all day. The only foods I can bear to eat are carbs! So I’m eating them! The other day I fell asleep in the day for 4 hours. Woke at 2pm!!! I looked like a zombie lol. I snatched a bag of crisp and then made myself chicken soup and a white roll. After my sleep I felt really hungry but again it’s always carbs! I can’t eat fruit or veg. The thought of those just make me wanna puke! Lol.
I am 8 weeks tomorrow because my little girl is 3 days ahead. I’ve already decided on a name for her isn’t that crazy 😝
I’m getting around 9-10 hours sleep 😴 per night at the moment. I get up around 5 times to pee and get get back in bed and god knows how but go straight back to sleep 😴 hahaha!
Keep me updated on the 6 week scan BEAR. Tell your wife I think about her often and not in a creepy way hahaha!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Oh P’s I realised something the other day. I used CB and still got 3+ and then panicked. Then I stupidly read that CB don’t go further than 3+ lol!!!! Why did I think they went to 5+??? I feel really silly now hahaha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey BEAR. That’s fantastic with the rise in HCG! I’m still feeling sick 🤢 it’s unbearable. It’s worse in the mornings and then it continues all day. The only foods I can bear to eat are carbs! So I’m eating them! The other day I fell asleep in the day for 4 hours. Woke at 2pm!!! I looked like a zombie lol. I snatched a bag of crisp and then made myself chicken soup and a white roll. After my sleep I felt really hungry but again it’s always carbs! I can’t eat fruit or veg. The thought of those just make me wanna puke! Lol.
I am 8 weeks tomorrow because my little girl is 3 days ahead. I’ve already decided on a name for her isn’t that crazy 😝
I’m getting around 9-10 hours sleep 😴 per night at the moment. I get up around 5 times to pee and get get back in bed and god knows how but go straight back to sleep 😴 hahaha!
Keep me updated on the 6 week scan BEAR. Tell your wife I think about her often and not in a creepy way hahaha!
We had the scan today... and it was a singleton, we were a bit shocked as really expected multiples with the betas! Heartbeat detected (by flickering? I was on baby duty in car, couldn't see), all is as expected with 6W1D - wife isn't so bad on the meds they prescribed her for sickness. She is mainly eating ice cream, noodles & those disgusting cheese and peri peri sandwiches, but she is having a smoothie or fruit when she can - sometimes spaghetti and some veg. If she bends over to pick up her bag or anything, even on the anti-sickness meds... she almost throws up. We knew our daughters name at the scan we saw a heartbeat (8W for her) - but we didn't tell anyone else until 20 weeks :). Glad you're doing OK, despite the weeing & sickness! She asks me to find out how you're doing too, don't worry - not creepy!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
We had the scan today... and it was a singleton, we were a bit shocked as really expected multiples with the betas! Heartbeat detected (by flickering? I was on baby duty in car, couldn't see), all is as expected with 6W1D - wife isn't so bad on the meds they prescribed her for sickness. She is mainly eating ice cream, noodles & those disgusting cheese and peri peri sandwiches, but she is having a smoothie or fruit when she can - sometimes spaghetti and some veg. If she bends over to pick up her bag or anything, even on the anti-sickness meds... she almost throws up. We knew our daughters name at the scan we saw a heartbeat (8W for her) - but we didn't tell anyone else until 20 weeks :). Glad you're doing OK, despite the weeing & sickness! She asks me to find out how you're doing too, don't worry - not creepy!
Hey BEAR that’s great about the scan and a perfect little singleton with heart beat flickering. Glad your wife is eating some healthy stuff. I have my first midwife appointment next Monday and I already have my first 12 week scan appointment for 21st October. Everything seems to be done on a PORTAL now. It’s really cool! Has your wife got a date for her first midwife appointment yet?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey BEAR that’s great about the scan and a perfect little singleton with heart beat flickering. Glad your wife is eating some healthy stuff. I have my first midwife appointment next Monday and I already have my first 12 week scan appointment for 21st October. Everything seems to be done on a PORTAL now. It’s really cool! Has your wife got a date for her first midwife appointment yet?
We've been told to go back to GP at 9 weeks. Were you able to do this before?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts