Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donor BFP - Precious Cargo Part 1

19K views 192 replies 32 participants last post by  Jayne 
Hi Girls

Thanks for this thread Jayne  :)

I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant with a little boy  :) :) :)

I already have one child who was conceived through 2 cycles of ICSI using my own eggs.  This pregnancy has been very stressfull.  I've had four bleeds and have developed antibodies against the baby's blood due being RH -ive but, against the odds I'm still going  :)

Caroline - Congratulations on you pregnancy.  I kept mine a secret until I was twelve weeks, it was the hardest thing ever.  I got such a big mouth. 

Clare - Congratulations to you as well.  What's your due date ?

I really hope others join us soon.

Take care, Natalie xx

Hi Girls

Sorry I haven't posted for a while.  I've been feeling really tired.  My iron levels are ok so it must be all the weight I have put on.  I started my consultant care yesterday due to my history ( previous baby stopped growing at around 34 weeks) everything seems ok with the baby (touch-wood)  but my blood pressure has gone up  :(  So I've got to go back Friday and have it checked. Fingers crossed it was a one off.

Kerry - Sorry to hear about your tummy bug  :(  I'm sure you will be fine.  Best of luck with your scan.

Clare - I hope your cough is better.  As someone else has said I'm sure there is rules about smoking in the work place.

Caroline - I hope you are well.

Sorry to everyone I've missed but I hope everyone is blooming !!!!!!

Take care girls, Natalie xx

Hi Girls

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but on the 3rd July I had an emergency c-section due to pre-eclampsia.  Although I was only 34 +5 weeks he weighed a healthy 5lbs 11oz.  Sadly his lungs were not developed and he had to be put on a ventilator  :'(  After a few days he was well enough to be transfered to a cot  (from his incubator)  He is gorgeous and I am totally in love  :) I'm soooo happy  ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

My apologies for it being short but he is a sleep at the moment and I have a load of washing to do.

I hope everyone else is doing ok and I look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Love, Natalie xx

Hi Marie

Good to see you "using" the thread  :)

Just to let you know your preggy signs are exactly what I had.  Boobs only tender at the sides and when touched, not much sickness at the start and I was soooooo hungry (I was convinced I had worms  ;D ;D)

It makes you wonder if these people are your true friends ???? I had a "friend" like that once, luckily she has now moved.  She could be such a cow at times.

Take care and the very best of luck with your scan.

Natalie xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.