Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies.

We're a South East Asian couple of Chinese descent and looking to try donor eggs, looking at Spanish clinics. However it seems that clinics are having difficulties in locating donors for us.

Are there any oriental/Chinese couples on here who have had a successful program with oriental donor in Europe?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi ladies.

We're a South East Asian couple of Chinese descent and looking to try donor eggs, looking at Spanish clinics. However it seems that clinics are having difficulties in locating donors for us.

Are there any oriental/Chinese couples on here who have had a successful program with oriental donor in Europe?
hello!
Not knowing your financial situation but you could always try in the US. Maybe contact the New Hope Fertility Clinic in Columbus Circle, NYC. it’s run by Dr Zhang and his predominantly Oriental/Chinese team. They should have options or can point you in the right direction. I monitor remotely in London (The Doctors Lab for bloods and UDS for ultrasounds) and travel for transfers.
Wishing you luck with your mission.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I think it'll be beyond our means since we live in Europe so will have to pass :( Thank you though! It's useful to know that the option is there if we want to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi ladies.

Hello!
I know they are working with Asian look alike donors. One of my friends recommended me Vida Fertility clinic so maybe you can ask there? I'm going to have my consultation with them in June. Fingers crossed for both of us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts