Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Donor embryo in Vistahermosa

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ZC 
#1 ·
We are in Northern ireland and had given up our Fertility journey 5 years ago. I am now 43 and regret not exploring donor, so wondered if any ladies on here from ireland and have done donor embryo treatment here? Thanks x

#2 ·
Hi, I am also in the process of deciding whether to go with Vistahermosa/PreGen for ED. We had a consultation with them and it went well. We have been assigned an English lady who we can contact at any time with our queries etc. and she has been a great help. The consultant doesn't speak English and therefore he has a translator.
We also had a consultation with Institut Marques, Barcelona and that too was positive. We are now in the dilemma of deciding who to go with. Both consultations have been positive.
Would love if someone who has been with Vistahermosa would share their experiences.
Best of luck with your decision-making. xx

#3 ·
BaileyE - I agree Top Spanish clinics offer top notch treatment and services, and it's not easy to decide what clinic will be the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.