Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies im on cycle day 13 and from day 11 ive had cm,so we had  ^BMS^  regular.Today ive still got cm but a bit thicker with a bit of lightish brown(sorry tmi),and a bit of a headache which i always get with pmt :( .Generally feel quite hot aswell and a bit under the weather :( .The stabbing and niggling pains have gone which i was getting from cycle day 11 in my ovaries now,but why am i still getting this cm??any ideas??

Thanks in advance xx

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just noticed aswell at the top of my vagina looks closed aswell,does this mean i havent conceived this month??i feel so pmt aswell and im only on day 13!!!!!!

xx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Kim,

Is this your 1st month on clomid??? It messed with me alot at first. Dont worry too much about the cm its a good sign,I have it for days around ov so dont worry.I know its so hard to analyse every twinge etc but stick with it hunny and hopefully you will get your dream  :-* :-*

Kelly x

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks kelly for your reply my cervix seem slower and closed aswell,also feel tired :( .Even though this was my first month of clomid me and dh had  ^BMS^  the right days aswell,i feel so down thinking that i havent conceived.

Sorry for moaning xx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Kim

Sorry you're not feeling so good but I agree, I think Clomid can really mess you around with its side effects.

As for your cervix position/feeling - this is no indication of pregnancy or not - the position/feeling can change throughout the day & throughout the cycle so shouldn't really be used to actually determine anything.

Stay positive hun ^reiki^
Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Natasha - I think you should be in the medical profession! I always know you'll have a good explanation of things!  ;D

xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Kerry

I did human biology A level - that's the nearest I'll get to the medical profession ;D

Take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Ah kim,

Dont worry about the period pains hunny,I know its hard but so many symptoms/niggles for af are similar to those in pg!!! Hang in there  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Natasha is the medical oricle  ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ ^bow^ watch it or she will start charging  ;D ;D

Kelly x

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hi Kim,  It's been my 1st cycle this month and I too have earlier than normal twinges and CM, I also had a very strange "show" just before ovulation, like a blood clot had come away (sorry tmi) and some stomach cramps, but the it went away and I now feel fine?  I don't think the first month will be it for me, but you never know!

Good luck and try and take things easy.  :)

Love Rebecca xx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks ladies for all your replies,you're so helpful and understanding.Just got back from gp and i described how i felt yesterday and she said aswell its all to do with the clomid,i was even crying in bed last night cos i felt so ill :'( . Feel alot better today,when i went to the loo last night and wiped(sorry tmi)there was a spot of red blood but nothing after that.

Thanks again  :)  xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.