Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya - I'm new to this site and was wondering if anyone can tell me about Colmid.....

Due to start a short protocol for my next cycle, only ever done down regulating cycles before.  My consultant mentioned about going on Clomid as my last cycle was abandoned because my follicle response was really low – only 2 eggs which as it turned out were actually 2 cysts.  My last blood test prior to this said I was ovulating but due to my low response I now think I’m not.  Should I ask my GP to do more blood tests to check for ovulation and do you think it’s reasonable for me to ask if I can start on Chlomid for a couple of months before my next IVF cycle to check and see if it’s made a difference.  Thanks in advance.
Nix
:)

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Welcome Nix! All the girls are lovely on the Clomid thread and always willing to help. Just ask away if you have any questions. I would ask your GP/Cons about going on Clomid, its worth a try while you're waiting.

Good luck! ;D
xxx

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi Nix

Just wanted to say hello :)

As Kerry says, it might be worth giving Clomid a go before your next lot of IVF...nothing to lose afterall ^afro^

Good luck & take care
Natasha

·
Premium Member
10,520 Posts
Hi Nix

just wanted to welcome you  ^hello^  ^wave^ xxx

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info ladies and thanks for looking after me so nicely.
:-* :-*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.