Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone tell me the dose of prednisolone they have been prescribed? We will be going for donor embyro tranfer in Zlin end March. In past treatments (not in Czech Rep) I was prescribed 25mgs and 10mgs. This treatment I'm prescribed 5mgs. Just wondering why such a difference & if there is any advantage in taking a higher dose. Thanks for your reply in advance!

·
Premium Member
9,032 Posts
Moll everyone is prescribed prednisolone according to their own circumstance - if you have any queries regarding your dose, I would recommend that you contact your clinic direct.  This is after all a steroid and does need to be monitored.

Hope you get some answers soon.
Kind regards,
Mini x

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mini thanks for your reply.
Yes, I did ask my clinic but like you said- every clinic has there own protocol. However they will prescribe a higher dose if I want. I'm not sure what to do- just want to maximise my chance of success!! Thats why I was interested in what others were prescribed. Thanks again  :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Moll, I have an FET scheduled one week from today at a top clinic in the US with a very high success rates and I will be taking 16 mg for six days before transfer. 

Suzie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts