Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm on my first IVF cycle and on day 3 of the down reg jabs - I've been taking the injections at about 9pm each night - 2 so far and yesterdaty  I felt great but today I feel really really flat - just kind of blue. Is this normal or am I just having a bad day. I also felt very sickly until I had some food. I'm probably just being a drama queen but I do feel down.  ^idiot^

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
all normal im afraid!!!! sorry to say.

the tx makes you feel down anyway, but with all the hormones (or lack of hormones as the case may be) can make you feel flat. im DRing at the moment to.

the sickly feeling is normal to, try to 'graze' so you dont feel hungry then you wont feel sick, i find this hard as while DRing i dont have a appitite (even tho still eating choc!!!).

good luck.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, thanks for replying. I wasn't expecting to feel like this as I had really bad PMT just before starting the down reg drugs and felt so much better yesterday. It's a total contrast to the way I'm feeling today. My get up and go had got up and gone!!!

I'm so with you on the chocolate front though! LOL.

Oh and thanks for the tip on the grazing thing as I HATE feeling sick.

good luck to you too hun x

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Hi there

I had the same thing and found that during the d/r my moods fluctuated quite a lot, afraid all you can do is go with the flow, enjoy the good days but be aware you will also get days where you feel rubbish, teary, tired and huffy!!!

Best of luck

x

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

thanks for your reply - that sounds like me normally! lol x

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi ... If its any consolation I am feeling the same. So tired and very weepy. Have plenty to do but dont want to do any of it - not good. Hope you are feeling a little less blue now..
A x ^eyes^

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
doddyclaire said:
Hi Alison - a cheeky bit of chocolate sometimes helps ;) ;)!

x
DITTO that!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys,

haven't been on here for a bit so sorry for the late reply.

yes I'm feeling a lot less blue thanks - hope you are too and keep up the chocolate as it's really the only thing that cheers you up! lol x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts