Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help?

My last two cycles i d/regged for 14 days, and had AF towards end of 14 days.  This cycle I'm d/regging for 12 days then got my baseline scan, which is this Friday, and no sign of AF yet.  My question is should my clinic have d/regged me for longer, or could i now face having my treatment plan put back?  Or can you have shut down and not had AF?

Sorry if I've whittled on
Love Bali xx

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hi Bali!!

How are you doing? If your af hasnt arrived by friday they will definitely have to put your scan off for a few days until it comes as you need to have shed that lining before you start stimms. Hopefully it may still come in time. At my last cycle at WN mine came the day before the scan and it was still ok.
With the timing I think it just depends. This cycle at the argc I wasnt given a d/reg scan date - I just had to call when I got af to book it and it worked out I only d/regged for 12 days but it was long enough.
Good luck this time - 3rd time lucky for both of us hopefully  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hatster,

Great to hear from you, i was wondering what had happened to you.  I didn't realise that you had gone to ARGC.  Great news that you had to blasts put back, good luck hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^.

Hows things in general?  Missed not chatting to you.  We thought about going over to ARGC for this cycle but decided to stay with Woking for one last cycle.

Anyway good luck and pop onto Woking thread and let us know about your BFP soon,

Love and Hugs Bali xx

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm good thanks Bali other than the usual 2ww  ^idiot^ of course  ;D

I can recommend the argc - they have been fantastic and given me my best cycle yet. Whatever the result I'll have no regrets. But hey you wont be needing to go there  ;) ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Take care  :-*

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hi Bali,

You haven't whittled on Hun, not at all!  ;)

Just to let you know that the exact same thing happened to me, but my AF didn't show up at all.  My consultant said that most people do have a period after down regulating but, not everyone does. It can happen, so please try not to worry.  My consultant reassured me that it was not a problem and I could start stimms.  I am currently under another clinic now, and they have also assured me it doesn't effect treatment either.  

I remember posting the same to "Sumner" at Christmas, she was on the polish thread and the same thing happened to her.  I'm happy to say, she went on to get a bfp and all was well, even though her AF didn't arrive either.  Do a search and you'll find it.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Birchie, thats really helpful :), and good luck with your journey love Bali xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts