Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just been for my pre stim scan (post down regging) and my womb lining was 5mm with one small folicle visible. Is this common please? I had a one off injection and I'm wondering if it was strong enough or if it's been diluted because I've drunk too much water
My consulatant decided to progress with stims (after much deliberation and pondering) and I'm really worried
that this is going to effect the cycle?
Also does the increasing strentgh of drugs given adversely effect the egg quality please? Is it true that anything over 4amps comprimises egg quality?

Regards

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

louiselud said:
Hi

I've just been for my pre stim scan (post down regging) and my womb lining was 5mm with one small folicle visible. Is this common please?

Yes, absolutely normal.

I had a one off injection and I'm wondering if it was strong enough or if it's been diluted because I've drunk too much water

No, the drug wll not be diluted and the single injection method should be as good as the daily sniff.

My consulatant decided to progress with stims (after much deliberation and pondering) and I'm really worried
that this is going to effect the cycle?

I can't see any problem, is there anything else which might cause concern?

Also does the increasing strentgh of drugs given adversely effect the egg quality please?

There is no evidence for any adverse effect on egg quality.

Is it true that anything over 4amps comprimises egg quality?

No, not in my experience.

Hope this helps!

Peter
Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts