Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

We have an issue with our main webserver and are currently performing maintenance on it.

Apologies for the downtime.

Tony

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After many hours of fighting with the server - I think we can safely say we are open again :)

Sorry for the downtime everyone!

Tony
xxx

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've noticed some bouts of congestion causing the server to slow - if anyone finds the website slow and unresponsive then please feel free to try again a little while later.

Hopefully I will be able to optimise the server tonight to prevent this from happening.

Kind Regards,
Tony

·
Registered
88 Posts
Are there still issues as it is taking ages for the pages to come up.  I have been trying on an off all day. 

Boopie.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
me too!!

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have been working on this since I got home `t 5pm - I think I've just fixed the slowness issue :)

Tony
xx

·
Premium Member
8,150 Posts
Tony you must be shattered, thank you for all your hard work and sorry you lost your Sunday off & Monday night  :-\

B xxx :-*

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
❁ BG2007 ❁ said:
Tony you must be shattered, thank you for all your hard work and sorry you lost your Sunday off & Monday night :-\

B xxx :-*
Ditto thank you sooo much Tony

to add i was having issues with the loading earlier on but now seems back to normal :)

Em

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Thanks so much Tony
x

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Yes thank you Tony.

GG xx

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Thanks Tony  :)

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Thanks Tony  :-*  I got so traumatised by not being able to log on i had to put myself into a booze induced coma  :p ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
16,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shortie66 said:
Thanks Tony :-* I got so traumatised by not being able to log on i had to put myself into a booze induced coma :p ;D ;D
So not a totally wasted time then!

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts