Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just a quick question to all of you immune ladies.

Just to make sure I have not missed anything  - can you please let me know, have any of you worked with the Dr Beer Clinic?  If so what IVF clinic in the UK agreed to work in conjunction with Dr Stricker at the Beer clinic.

I know that Dr Gorgy works with them - who I will contact - does anyone have details of his costs and success rates?

Its just so difficult to know what to do - next cycle will be my 5th and I really need to know that Im doing the right thing in regards to our fertility problems - which seems to be immunes.

Thanks

Tweets x

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi Tweetie

Have sent you a PM'd you.  There are a number of threads with details of immunie docs on here I think, plus a useful guide on the Yahoo Immunology Website.

Best wishes

Bx

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks B!!!  x

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
Nofi has had her cycles at Dr Gorgy's and had immune testing there- pm her she is a fountain of knowledge
L x

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi JJ1

Yes she has already reccomended him to me.  I was wondering whether there were any other places that would do the same.

Thanks - tweets x

·
Registered
188 Posts
JJ1 --- Ooopss!! Fountain of Knowledge... ;D ;D How i wish.... u know you've imparted me with quite a lot of info as well... ^hugme^

Tweets - B (beattie 2) and I are Dr G's patient as you well know and all our immune stuff is thru Dr Stricker with Dr G only prescribing. His success rates is very high, i would say slightly similar to ARGC, based on patients i have met there and cycle buddies in his clinic, unfortunately as he uses a satellite clinic for EC & ET, he presently isn't published in HFEA. Though, his just moved his clinic to a bigger office thus now has space for EC/ET but needs to go thru all the aplication process with HFEA / buy lab equipments. Cost wise, to be sincere he's price is higher than most clinics but cheaper than ARGC and you get 1-2-1 service / monitoring.

I have PM'ed you and we can chat better on the various options.

Nofi
xx

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Nofi xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts