Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1001 - 1004 of 1004 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'll be doing a FET in September and I'm doing immunes with Dr G at the FGA. Currently on Hydroxychloroquine and doing Intralipids, then I'll start Clexane from the beginning of the FET cycle and Prednisolone if I get a BFP. xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
@chini nice to see you back on here, I remember you from the low AMH high FSH thread. Best of luck with your upcoming FET. I’m currently on 2WW, my 2nd FET. I have gone back to thaw eggs I had frozen in my late 30’s and had one day 5 put back. Havent gone to FGA this time as CRGH seem to do intrallipids, if it doesn’t work I’ll probably come back to see dr gorgy

Reactions: chini

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi MSJ - lovely to meet old friends here! I remember you from the low AMH high FSH chat too! That thread seems to have been closed?

How exciting you're just now going through your TWW! When is your test date? I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Chini - it is really nice to meet you again! I think most of the regular people on that thread have had their babies now and the thread has gone quiet. Really nice for everything after such a long journey to have gotten there, still trying for mine though… although I did take a break for 2years over the whole Covid thing… my test date is the 15th Aug eeek! 😬 undecided at the moment if I’ll test early or not… Have been managing to stay generally relaxed until today, ( other things not fertility related has been v stressful, can you believe it).

All the best for your upcoming FET too, are you using donor now? I’m considering this if the ones left in the freezer doesn’t work xx

1001 - 1004 of 1004 Posts