Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hoping someone ecan help me have my biopsy with corelie (testing via Ledee) 1 week today in the evening, and not sure what day i should start my progesterone asked a few times since 19th and no answer can anyone please advise?xx

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Stacey, start it the same as you were supposed to start before ET I think it's 6/7 days X

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks hun start in morning 😊xx

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi ladies, can anyone help with these results from biopsy,
think means scratch and no mention steroids or intralipids does this mean not take them too? what about neupogen should i be ok take this? sorry due start meds next week and confused. the results & advise from Dr Ledee translated is: endometrial biopsy performed at J 21 PU cycle of dating : Histological examination of the piece is : According to the presumed date cycle count uterine natural killer cells ( UNK ) Immunohistochemical staining for CD56 Ab ( Ventana 760-2625 ) performed by the laboratory TRABALOC the average count is made from the count of 4 fields ( x400CD56 + cell count / field : 26 (N = 30-60 )
cytokine biomarker cell activation UNK quantification by real-time PCR ( LightCycler 480 ROCHE Diagnostics
Interleukin -18 / TWEAK : 0.11 (N = 0.14 - 0.34 )
interleukin -15 / Fn- 14: 16.85 (N = 4.8 - 17)
Immune activation of endometrial environment for embryo implantation window is aggravated by inadequate recruitment of uterine cells decreases nevertheless mature Nk and without hyper-activation phase of uterine receptivity. This immune environment can therefore participate in fact the implementation of a default expression of immune cells causing a problem when embryonic adhesion. We must therefore adopt strategies for their expressions (scratching)
Proposal for a therapeutic strategy to be adapted according to the clinical context
Suggested strategy for the next attempt customize depending on uterine receptivity balance
Endometrial biopsy precedant cycle - HCG lutéal-
An endometrial biopsy to J21 of the previous cycle IVF cycle or before the transfer of frozen embryos promotes the maturation of immune cells (Gnainsky et al, 2010). This action is effective only when the sample is averaged luteal phase. Ask a simple dating to be sure
classic preparation for transfer
- Fortify each attempt by HCG luteal phase (1500 IU D4-D7-D9 after the introduction of progesterone) (Kane et al, 2008).
- Promote the transfer at the blastocyst stage or double transfer 1 1 J3 J5

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Stacey did Cornelie translate for you?
You know your results are similar to mine but I don't understand some of it about the double transfer and blastocyst? Xx

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
Ok. It means scratch the cycle before, no pred or Intralipids before bfp, Hcg injection on day 4,5,7 after EC. Do a day 5 transfer OR a day 3 and day 5 transfer (Double transfer).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Ladies,
Not sure if this thread is still active but I would be interested in doing the biopsy with Dr Ledee... do you know if its possible to get an appointment with her... I don't speak French and am at a bit of a loss as to where to start...
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hi Maria
If you read through this thread you will find more info. Dr Ledee doesn't see patients from
Abroad you would have to see one of her colleagues like Cornelie who will test at ledees lab. Cornelie speaks English when you meet her but she won't correspond in English. I used google translate a lot & it was great x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you Aspi!

I will see if I can get a french speaking friend to write the email for me...When you meet with Dr Cornelie, does she go over your history/ past tests with you?
Its interesting that she finds low inflammation as most of the general "catch all" immune treatment prescribes steroids/ intrallipids which would not work if that is the case if I understand correctly from this pos! I also tried steroids/ intrallipids "just in case" on my last failed FET so thinking that maybe my issue is smthg else e.g. low inflammation...

I can see the treatment she recommended for you has worked so far? wishing all you the bext X 

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just wondering is Cornelie open over August, does anyone know?

Also do they check passport IDs? When I approached Ledee's secretaries the excuse they gave me was age.  :(

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Ledees secretaries are a bit rubbish. I would email Cornelie direct. I don't know if she is there August, sorry. I did not know there was a cut off age so just go straight to Cornelie. I did not have to provide my passport for the tests x

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thank you Maria R :) yes she did go over my history that was why it's good to have written in French x

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thank you blue :) x

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi everyone, I don't know if this thread is still active, but those, who had the biopsy with Dr Cornelie, did she interpret the results for you after you got the results? Did you contact her or did she email you herself? I have two sets of results- one for histology and the other for the level of inflammation from different labs. Both the Pathology Centre Lab and the Matrice Lab told me to ask Dr Cornellie to interpret the results, so I emailed her, but haven't heard back from her for over a week. Thanks. Bx

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
Hi Bella, I had to make a second appointment (with Ledee in my case) to have the results interpreted in person. Good luck!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thank you so much for your reply, Purplepeak. I had been thinking about whether I should make a follow-up apt with Dr Ledee and your post helped me to make up my mind. I emailed the secretaries at [email protected]; [email protected], which you posted on page one, but I got this response back.

Hello,
After nine years of hard work at the Bluets, I take off to other horizons.
You can forward your request to my colleagues by email at [email protected]
This email address will be deactivated within a few days.
Cordially.
Lisa MATOS

So, I assume that the other secretary is not working there, either. I sent an email to the above provided email address, so I hope I will get a response.
I thought it might be useful for people to know that the email address has changed.
Thank you,
Bella xx

Moderator comment: Thank you for this information, I have added a link to this post on the front page

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Dear All,

I am not sure about your dossiers if you have a copy of the results but if you do....remember French Doctors have private clinics as well as their time at Les Bluets.  It can be faster albeit slightly more/less expensive depending on the hospital to see them in their private clinic and usually more pleasant from my experience. 

If you google Dr Cornelie she appears to have private clinics near to Jardins des Plantes.

I would try that as that is what I do for my doctors here except one! 

Bonne chance!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just a quick update again- Celine Holey did get back to me on Friday afternoon and told me that Dr Ledee is not able to see patients for follow-up appts and I should go back to Dr Cornelie to discuss my results. If Cornelie doesn't know something, she can ask Dr Ledee and then email me later. It would be just quicker to see Ledee, but i guess she is very busy. Too bad! :(
I saw Dr Cornelie privately at Rue de Lyon. She is lovely, but very difficult to get hold of via emails. xx

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thanks Bella - I emailed Dr Cornelie 10 days ago and had no response, so I've resent my email (although at Xmas I don't expect to get a response!)

181 - 200 of 207 Posts