Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies, hope you're all ok.  I just wondered if anyone please had some up to date contact details for Dr T (aka The Scarlet Pimpernel!!! :) ).

I had LIT with the fabulous Penny at Serum recently, but for one reason and another, I'm trying to book in with Dr T for another.  (Flights already booked and paid for/DH unexpectedly working away and can't get to Athens/Penny only does Paternal LIT/loathe to waste the money for flights).  I have now sent 8 emails to each and every address listed for Dr T.  I've tried to call to no avail.

Despite having met him and had LIT with him last year, I'm beginning to think he was, in fact, a figment of my imagination, and he doesn't really exist at all ;D

If anyone knows how to reach him, or if anyone has LIT booked with him in the next couple of weeks, I'd be so grateful if you could let me know.

Thanks,

Em.x

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Well i saw him last wk at his clinic in Glyfada. (different clinic to where he does the LIT)
His next session of LIT is 5/04 & 19/04
Hope this helps.

Electra x

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much Electra, I've now heard from Dr T and have made arrangements with him - very exciting!!!! :)

Good luck to you ^hugme^

x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts