Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been bleeding now for nearly 7 wks.ive had 6 days of no bleeding during this time.i had stoped last mond,tuesd,wed then started again thursd,frid,sat.then nothin mond and yesturday and woke up to it again this morn.im starting to get really fed up now :( :'( im going to try and get a scan today to see if theyre ok.its been nearly a month since weve seen them.the bleeding today is like a af(sorry lots of tmi) and ive got a clot up there at the min that im letting outon its own as i dont want to disturb the plug.weve got this far but so worried about if theyre ok. :(

hayley

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh Haley,
Hope that you manage to get a nice reassuring scan  ^hugme^. I have no experience of this, but it seems as though lots of women bleed right through pg. However I understand this is probably little consolation to you right now. it must be such a worry  ^hugme^.
Can you feel them move yet?
Sorry I have no magic words of reassurance  :(
Thinking of you,
Love Cindersxxx

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I'm so sorry to read your post honey. I know how awful it is to have to deal with all the worry and upset. In the end I just wanted an answer either way as the uncertainty was really getting to me. All I can say to you is I had clots too and bleeding where I stood up and it literally gushed out and down my leg but we're still here 26 weeks on. All in all mine started at 4/5 weeks and continued till 11 weeks. There's a good possibility they're still okay honey and as Cinders has said lots of ladies bleed all the way through (again I know that's no real consolation at the moment). Hang on in there and I really hope the scan brings you good news ^hugme^ xx

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Aww hun ive just read this. Bet your going out of your mind. Thinking of u hun and hope u get a scan today.

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Claire xx

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got scan booked for 5pm ^reiki^ ^reiki^.all i can do till then is rest i supose ^eyes^ 

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I have everything crossed for you!  ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
hayley,

I know exactly how you feel - you may remember that i had LOADS of bleeding from 4 weeks all the way to 13, and i think it can be more common with twinnies?

I hope your scan reassures you - go and push for it hun i think you need it if you are so stressed (and frankly i would be too!).  There is nothing like seeing that little one in there (or those ones in your case! :) ) to make you feel better!

Big hugs

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi,

Just checking in to see how your scan went... please let us know...    ^reiki^ ^reiki^

BettySpaghetti  xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hayley

Am sorry you are having to go through this it must be such a worrying time for you.

I hope your scan goes well  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x x x

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scan went ok.theyre both fine.we also found out what they are aswell.... :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
so happy and relieved to hear all ok .....how stressfull for you. Hope you got a nice surprise finding out ;)
Lola x

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh Hayley,
Really really pleased for you!
Are you going to keep it a secret, or tell the world which flavour(s)??  ???
Love Cindersxxx

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
I'm so relieved for you  ^hugme^ xx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Giving m e hope again this thread. ^pray^

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi Armi, how are things?  has the bleeding settled? hope so. xxxxx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Well the bleeding hasn't settled, in fact has increased today is day 6 of bleeding, but to my absolute surprise a scan today showed a 5 week old sac...exactly whatyou would see at this stage..... ^eyes^ ^eyes^ I had kind of accepted it s all over.....don't know what to do now..

·
Registered
266 Posts
armi,

So glad to hear things are looking good for you!  You must be so happy to have seen the little sac and know things are ok!  Congrats!

I think I'm kinda in the same boat as you.  I had my scan today but couldnt see anything?  I had my et on 26th Jan, they were 4 days old. How does this compare with you as I'm unsure if it's just too ealry or if there is no pregnancy?

Thanks and congrats again ! x

Nicola

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Nicola I had EC 28th and ET two days later on the 30 th. So I am 20 DPO/18DPT i THINK??
I have a photo of my sac and a thick uterine wall. What did they tell you?

·
Registered
266 Posts
armi,

To be honest they just said that they couldnt see anything and that we would just wait untill tomorrow to see what the bloods indicate.  If the hcg is ok they want to arrange another scan but there is no way I'm going back there.  I'll just wait till my scan appointment at the hospital booked for 10 March.

I know everyones different.  When I did ivf to get pregnant with my son I had a scan 4 weeks and 3 days after transfer and I saw the yolksac and not much else. This time its only been just over 3 weeks since the transfer so I'm hoping it just takes abit longer....

So happy for you though.  x

Nic x

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Well the bloods will tell you what you want to know. I am also waiting ..lets hope for highnuumbers. I can t remember if we want over 1000 or over 2000...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts