Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this sounds such a silly to ask but have been out today and done quite a bit of driving, had et last Thursday and today is the only day that i have been feeling back to normal, have had thrush since and a chest infection so i thought i would get out for the day, do you think i have done myself any damage or should i be ok???

I am so scared about about what i can and cant do, i know you aren't allowed to lift heavy stuff which isn't a problem, but what about stretching, ironing etc HELP  :'(

Kelly xx

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Kelly,
Dont worry my doctor said you can return to nomal activities straight after ET. They like you to lay flat straight after ET for about an hour then return to normal, just use common sense, no heavy lifting or over doing things like cutting the grass etc. Also dont have a hot bath for a couple of days.

If its going to be it will!!! Those embies are tough old things!

Luv

Tracey x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Don't worry hun.......driving won't have done anything. If anything, getting out so you feel better and less stressed can only be a good thing.

Definately don't do the ironing though ;D ;D ;D

Lizzy xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.