Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me some advice please before I speak to my clinic?  Am due to start my 3rd ICSI (6th treatment in total) and am supposed to start d/r tomorrow (day 21 of my cycle) am always a 28 day cycle, only I have had a bleed today.  Has this happened to anyone else, because I have had af a week early does this mean my treatment will be abandoned?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thankx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Tiger

I've moved your post to peer support to see if you get some more help/advise  ;)

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emma x

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Emma

Just curious, saw your signature and that you are due to start treatment at LWC is that London Womens Clinic?

Cath x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Hello Tiger

It is yes - although I think the prices might mean I end up going abroad  :-\

Its a pricey business  ;)

Emma x

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi Cath,

I don't really ave any advise for you (my af was late when I down regged for my 1st cycle) but just wanted to ask are you sure the bleed is your period? The reason I ask is that it is about the time when you would get an implantation bleed. Is it a proper full on period?

Hope everything is going well for you and if it is af then you can still carry on with your treatment.

Take care,
Karen

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I had an early period..

Does your clinic have an emergency mobile number? I called my clinics After hours number.. better to be safe then mess up your treatment :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts