Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

I am due to test on Monday and i am going slowly mad, every little thing that happens and I'm convinced it's not worked.
I so want to do a test but i am holding out as i don't want to test to early and upset myself but i am struggling now.

Anybody have any advice?
And how are the other 30th testing ladies doing? I hope your coping better than me.

Love
woo

·
Registered
231 Posts
woo loads of luck i am due to test in the 2/6 and am also going mad cannot wait any longer the not knowing is worse than the knowingxx
jue jue 2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dear Woo
I know what you mean about going mad. Me too.
Unfortunately I don't think this is going to be my month. I am due to test Monday but I've starting bleeding this morning (right on schedule for me) so I think it's already all over.
I would say this is an emotional rollercoaster except there don't seem to be any ups, only downs.
Hope your luck is better than mine.
Love Kate

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Woo!

I'm testing on Saturday and the wait has just been killing me! :mad: ^evil^ :mad:
Saturday is the official blood test at the clinic. I have somehow resisted the temptation to test early but I'm going mad!!!!!!!!

Cinderella

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck for Saturday Cinderella ive everything crossed for you.

Oh Lucky8 i hope that you are ok and that you still get your BFP im very sad to hear that you are bleeding.

Good luck juejue for 2/6 im thinking of you.

I would like the rollercoaster to stop, I want to get off. The not knowing is awful.

Stay with me Embies!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Lucky8, can't imagine how you are feeling.  Very sorry that you got that result.

As for the rest of you.  Very impressed that you've held out this long.  I couldn't stand it and tested on day 11.  Luckily I got a feint line and it got darker on day 12, 13 and 14.

Praying for you all.  Flumpette xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.