Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Is there anybody out there who can chat to me about IVF treatment @ Dundee.  I am expecting my appointment in any time soon and have a few questions, if anybody can help great !  xxx000
??? ??? ;) ;) :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Hi Sarah

I had 2ivf's and a fet at Ninewells. I did a clinic review on them so you should find that in the above section. Let me know what you would like to know or if i can be of any help
xx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
& Welcome to FF Sarah
Not sure about Dundee but there are plenty of people on the site who have had or are having TX or first appointments to start, I would highly recomend you join the cycle buddies.
You dont say why your needing IVf, as we have specif areas or threads which may be of help to you too.
I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation, You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each
While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time.
The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that.
You will find a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies.
Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.
Meanings ~
CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

A rough guide to IVF
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/content/view/106/3/

IVF General
CLICK HERE
ICSI - Questions for your first cycle consultation ~ (use the ones that apply)
CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room.
We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm ;)
where you can meet other new members and get Chatrrom support
and help to navigate the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for your home town & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask!

~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Hiya Sarah,

On the locations board you will find some ladies having IVF there.

Do you know if you will be cycling soon?? Come join us on cycle buddies  ;)

xxxx

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hey Sarah,

Welcome to FF, i am at Ninewells, just about to start my second ICSI

There are alot of us on the Scottish Girls thread in the ivf section, come and join us!!!!!! :)

Hope you dont have to wait too long for your appt, they are fab up there though

Love Lisa xxxxxxxxxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts