Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one put my mind at rest please i seem to have got stuck in a down ward spiral of worry and paranoia.

I cant seem to stop worrying that the embryo has died or is ectopic. I have none of the symptoms i had which were tender boobs and headache, the stomach pain has stopped which i was told may continue all the way through. I am also very concerned i have no morning sickness not even a whiff of nausea.

I know some would say i am lucky but i am so scared somethng is wrong, is this normal to feel so negative.

Kiera

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Kiera
Please don't worry my friend, every pregnancy is different. You may be feeling sick and have sore boobs with one and then nothing with another. There are so many people on this site who have had no symptoms whatsoever. I have a friend who is 39 weeks pregnant and she had no symptoms at all no sore boobs no sickness nothing so don't worry. Some people's symptoms don't even start until much later on like week 8 etc so don't worry and enjoy your pregnancy!
Love
helen1xxx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Keira

I had no ms/nausea and very few symptoms. And yes I did get paranoid until I had my first scan at 12 weeks. You're not alone in your feelings.

love & hugs

Camilla ^sunny^

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Kiera
Ditto what Helen has just said! I am 7 weeks pg and had no symptoms at all - just entering my 8th week and am feeling a bit nauseaus and sensitive to smell, but really thats it! I had nothing at all. Try not to worry - everyone is different and we don't all have the text book pregnancy symptoms! Good luck
Love
Jo

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Kiera like yourself i am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and have no symptoms whatsoever. Last week i had sore breasts but this week nothing no sickness or anything. I am getting AF pains on and off which worry me sick but a lot of my friends have had this to so i'm trying to remain positive. I am trying to make the most of feeling so well just incase symptoms come on with avengence. When is your first scan?

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi Kiera,

Please try not to worry. Symptoms do come and go and some people don't get any at all.

I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 5 1/2 weeks. I had no idea I was pregnant as I tested -ive 10 days previous and I certainly had no symptoms.

I did go on to have symptoms but much later on and even then they would come and go.

Perhaps you should ring your clinic for reassurance and get booked in for an early scan.

Good luck

Terri xx

^babyface^ 25 weeks + 6

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Hiya

There is sadly no 'normal' in pg. Some days you may have no symptoms and others loads. You may never feeling get too many - I hope you avoid the morning sickness one.

Good luck and congratulations for a happy and healthy pg

Clare

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all of you for your responses and support.

I will try to think on the positive side and enjoy feeling well for the time being. I am not normally a neurotic person but as you all said there is no such thing as "normal"

ABJ- my first scan is on 27/8/04 at 8 weeks so i am aprox 5 weeks pregnant.

Are any of you on any other board i am unsure of which to go on following 2ww would help to chat every so often to people in same boat?

Kiera

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Keira

If you go to the Bun in the Oven set of boards there is one for the 1st Tri, and there is also one for people not quite ready to dip their toes into the 1st Tri board - can't think of it's name currently but you'll be welcome to either board.

love & hugs

Camilla ^sunny^

PS its called "Excited but worried" - you'll need to go down a page as its slipped off the front page of the Bun in the Oven board.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Kiera
At 5 weeks I had no symptoms. No morning sickness, or sore boobs or anything. It was very difficult to believe I was pregnant at all, let alone pregnant with twins as it turned out. The only symptom I had and which has stayed with me as a constant companion was severe paranoia!! Good luck.
Flakey xx
24 + 3 weeks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts