Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I did a hpt last mon which was pos and my clinic put me on cyclogest Weds ( due to prev m/c's ) . If there was some mistake with tests would AF have shown up by now or would cyclogest stop it ??? I have noticed a lot of ladies take it over the 2ww period and have read that af only comes when they stop cyclogest,would that be because of build up of prog ? I have tested every day and they have all been pos and I feel pg , I am trying hard to be "normal" but my head is spinning, one minute I am telling myself not to get too excited / attached and the next I am looking at my belly and telling the little person down there to stay put.
Any advice would be great
thanks
Love Tj x x

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Paula,
You make me ^roflmao^ !!

You are so right about those pee-sticks ( i think you had a word with me when i bought that bumper pack !!! )

Seriously though you have really put my mind at rest, I thought that cyclogest was holding off period . I am hoping that this consuming fear will soon pass and I can make it this time.

Thanks very much
Lots of Love
Tj x x

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi iam on cyclogest do they give you sore breasts and make you pee? sorry for being so crude couldnt thing of more sutle wording and dont know abbrev yet. i am on my two week wait for preg test and pee stick test today said neg though too early

1 - 3 of 3 Posts