Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some advice - has any body had HCG levels that have not doubled every 48 hours and still gone on to have sucessful pregnancies?

Any advice would be welcome. Thanks. x

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi abj

Im sorry i can only tell you what happened with my levels. My hcg was very low to begin with and i was told that the pregnancy may not continue however level had doubled 48hrs later and then only gradually went up after that, unfortunately my pregnancy was ectopic.

It depends on how close the figures are to doubling, and if the bloods were taken at the same time 48hrs apart, if it has only risen slightly i was told that this would suggest that the pregnancy may not continue.

Sorry i cant offer you any really positive advice, just hope that it is different for you.

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your honest reply i am so sorry to hear about your news. I will get my third HCG levels today at 4pm but the hospital seems to think it is ectopic or another miscarriage so i am not holding out much hope right now. I suppose detaching myself for a bit makes me feel like as if the blow wont be so bad, but after the miscarraige in April i dont think that will be the case.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dear abj,

I really hope that this afternoons hcg brings better news for you. Please feel free to IM me if you want someone to talk to......this whole thing isnt easy.

Take care, you know where i am.

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Nic

I am so excited my HCG levels have doubled over the 48 hours, not out of the woods yet due to a little bleeding on test day but they are going to do more bloods on Friday and then on Monday again and scan me as soon as they over 1000.

Thanks for the support you have shown me.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi abj

congrats on your hcg levels hun thats wonderful praying they keep doubling for you

love lilly xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Dear abj

Fantastic news! Levels need to double every 48/72 hours and it's looking good for you! Good luck for Friday!

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you Lilly i am so excited but very nervous at the same time.

Good luck when you start your treatment. x

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi abj

Thats great news!!!!!!!! I know that you said you're not out of the woods yet, but focus on the positive, you've got to this stage!!!! ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

Hoping everything continues to go well for you. I'm really happy for you. ^banana^

Take Care

Nic xx

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Girls

Just thought i would let you know that had bloods done again today and they have doubled again - they are now a whooping 754.

I am so excited now we have a scan booked for next Thursday at 2:15pm to make sure the sac is visible in the womb so this will be another milestone for me.

Thanks to all the girls for their support.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Dear abj

I am so happy for you, congratulations hun, enjoy every min. heres to a happy healthy pregnancy. ^congrats^

Love Nic xx

·
Registered
604 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ABJ ON YOUR TERRIFIC HCG RESULT

I know I saw you at BUPA yesterday but I just wanted to say how happy I am for you both, it really is so much deserved for you... you'll have to start looking for that bigger house you talked about now

Chick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts