Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you can help me...

I am confused on how many weeks I am now.  I had my 1st IVF/ICSI last month, ER was on Aug 18, ET was on Aug 21.  I got a positive.  

However, I had my first ultrasound Tuesday and we found 2 gestational sacs, no fetal poles nor yolk sacs yet.  Is this normal at this stage?  Wasn't I supposed to see heartbeat by this time?  

I'm worried.  Hope you can give me some insights.  Thanks a million.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot. I felt better. :D

Yes, I had my beta HCG taken thrice. 1st was 15 days post ER, it was 100.15. The 2nd was taken after 3 days and it went up to 515. The last one was this Monday and it was >1000.

My RE actually asked me to go back in 1-2 weeks too. I'm just worried that something might be wrong.

I don't think counting from the first day of my period would be accurate. I had IVF/ICSI. I was suppressed for 2 weeks.

Thanks again. I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Wizz,

Thanks a lot!!! :-*

My RE didn't ask me to get another beta HCG. She said she is still very optimistic and asked me to go back for another scan in 2 weeks.

I guess I am just getting paranoid. Sometimes I feel so negative and suddenly feeling positive. Everyday is a worry.

I hope 2 weeks will get by really quick. All I wanna do is see those heartbeats.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts