Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Girls,
Hoping someone can help me!!
I am 5w5d and have been having af type pains on and off from before transfer still taking meds 4 progynova and 1 crinone gel at night.

I think i am constipated but would this cause me pain in my back??

Do symptons come and go -  one day (.)(.) sore next day nothing at all -

Sorry to be moaning this is my 1st pregnancy and i am panicking - 7 week scan on 9.3.11 and i think i am going to loose the plot as i keep doing tests as well.

Fi xx

·
Registered
151 Posts
hello Fi, unfortuantly this worrying panicky feeling you have doesn't seem to stop! I am a little ahead of you and can totally relate to how you're feeling. Each day I get filled with fear and anxiety as to how my little bambino is getting on in there - waiting between scans is torture! However, I can reassure you that the symptoms you describe are completely normal. I get on and off twinges regulaly and constipation could easily be the cause of your back ache. I found it really scary that my symptoms would seem to be really strong one day and then not there at all the next, but apparently this is also completely normal. I had a scan at 6 weeks and then another at 7 weeks and my little one had doubled in size and had a very strong heart beat. I have an 8 week scan this friday and am very excited (and terrified too!) I think I will worry every day until I can pysically feel my baby kick.
I hope I have gone some way to reassure you and I hope you have a lovely successful pregnancy xxxx

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks soo much for replying

It is such an exciting time and the scariest i have ever experienced!!

Good luck for your scan on Friday!!  Roll on 9th March  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Fi xx

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Aches pains twinges etc all very normal in early pg I'm afraid as are af-type pains and cramps. If you think you're losing your mind waiting for scan perhaps you could pop into the waiting for first scan thread?
Sending you hugs!!
XXX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts