Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently got a bfp, and obviously im over the moon. I saw my gp today who wasnt very helpful. I have alot of symptoms such as weeing alot, feeling a bit light headed and lead balloon boobs. I can handle all these.

One thing thats worrying me is that my tummy is huge and unconfortable. I cant get into any of my trousers and honestly look about 5 months gone. My belly button has even started coming out like it does in late pregnancy.

Its worse after i have eaten. does anyone have any ideas? Is it the cyclogest? Or is this normal?

Im very concerned,

L xx

·
Registered
665 Posts
Sorry I'm gatecrashing here :p but just saw your news Leanne & wanted to say  huge "congratulations"...well done you!!
Your  symptoms sound 100% good to me....enjoy your pregnancy hun xx :-*
luv
juels xxx

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi L

I have exactly the same sypmtoms as you - and belly feels quite solid (not where baby is, but normal tummy)  Not sure what tx you had but I think this is normal in IVF/ICSI etc as your insides have been pushed and prodded!  I don't think its anything to be concerened about - my clinic said everything was fine and it may be very mild OHSS......

Anyway, your not alone with clothes! I can't even get the zip up now!!!  Hee Hee!!!

Ring your hospital if you still feel worried, but im sure its fine!!

Love
Church
xxxx

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi

I have had exactly the same thing - I can get into 3 outfits and that is it. I had/still have OHSS and once you are pregnant it takes about a month to go, I've been advised by my clinic to drink as much water as possible and have been averaging about 3 ltrs a day! It has gone down alot, but is still quite noticable.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Hi L

Congrats on the bfp.

All sounds normal to me.  I had the same thing with my belly swelling up so much that I bruised all around the outside/inside of my belly button.  I asked my Consultant about the swelling/bruising and apparently it was due to my ovaries swelling.  Hope this info helps.

Try not to worry and enjoy your pregnancy.

Terri xx

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you girls,

Ive drank lots of water today and its not so bad. Something i will have to get used to though  :)

Leanne xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts