Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I tested positive on the 15thoct and up until now havent really had any symptoms, but last night I was suddenly overcome with feelings of nausea, fatigue and general weakness, I also felt faint. I feel slighty better this am, but I've had a very small bleed this morning, of old blood. I dont know if the two things are contected or whether what I am experiencing is "normal"???!!!
I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Kate

·
Registered
110 Posts
hi kate,
firstly i am not a nurse.
but a big fat congrats on the bfp
if you are at all worried hun contact your clinic that is what they are there for, they will be able to put your mind at ease.
there have been other posts on the site relating to the same thing so you could use the search engine aswell, or just keep scrolling through the ask a nurse board....
but if i were you i would just call the clinic, when you say a bleed was it a bleed or spotting?
my sister did bleed for 6 weeks of her pg but still had a georgeous little girl.
hope you get your answers soon
love
petra

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Kate

When i was pregnant with Joe i had a bleed about this time only spotting but the clinic told me to increase the cyclogest by 1 a day. So ring your clinic and ask there advice. Hope everything is ok i am following your news. Oh and i never had any pregnancy symptoms either.

Love Kimx x x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.