Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am really worried, I am 24 days pregnant and last night had a very light, bright red spotting (already had a brown spotting from day 11 to day 14, assume this was implantation). Theres no more apart from a slight bit of brown, I concerned that this is the start of a miscarriage?? Why has this happended? Can anyone shed any light?

Love Hollie

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi hollie
hope everything has calmed down for you - spotting is v common and esp more in the early days. I know it is always worrying though, no matter how many people tell you that. If it has stopped, that's def a good sign.

love spider xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Hollie,
my sister had spotting up to 7-8 weeks of preg on and off, as long as its brown its 'old' spotting, so its mostly likely its been hanging around since implantation.
My sister now has a healthy 13 month old!!

Best of luck hun,

Marie xx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi

Try not to worry too much. I know thats easier said than done. I had spotting at around 8 weeks & a bleed at 12 weeks, which i was kept in hospital overnight for. The scan in the morning showed everything to be ok & the nurse said that some people have a show at around the time that af would have been due.
My son will be 1 year old in a couple weeks, which proves that a show doesnt mean a bad thing.
All the best

Karen & Benjamin

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi Hollie

It is probably nothing to worry about but contact your clinic and get yourself checked out. It will put your mind at rest.

I'm now on bed rest for 2 weeks following bright red bleeding at the weekend. Mine is caused by a second sac filled with blood - maybe a failed twin - but the heartbeat is very strong on the one in there. I'm very glad I contacted the clinic when I did.

Good luck and congrats,
love Caroline
xxxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts