Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you can help. I had a strong BFP last Sunday (10th) and was obvously delighted. I was convinced i wasn't pregnant as the evening before i had quite painful af type cramps. I continued to have dull aches but nothing too bad (and they still come on and off). The day after my result I had some pinky brown watery spotting and contacted my clinic who said nothing to worry about, but they gave me more cyclogest to last the next 2 weeks. This morning (Wed) I again had this light spotting. Is this OK? I thought implantation bleeding would have happened before now. It is definitely not red. I have still got a strong positive preg result as i tested yesterday (tues). Hope this makes sense! Also, at night time i almost feel as though i have a water infection but ok during day (although still urinating more frequently). Sorry for rambling!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi Rachel

As you know I am not a nurse but this is really common. I had this watery stuff too. I think it is something to do with the development of the mucous cap which comes back really late in pregnancy in a really disgusting way  :)

Love
Megan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi there,

Spotting can be quite normal in pregnancy (according to the leaflet that was given to me when I had some spotting) and as long as you have a scan after that shows a continuing pregnancy you will generally be ok.  Brown blood ok red blood not so good.

Take it easy and try not to worry too much.... easy for me to say I know.

Gina

1 - 3 of 3 Posts