Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm about 4w 2d pg - well at least i hope I still am.
I had positive hpts all week with the lines getting darker.  I'd had cramps and little pains for the last few days and know this is normal. I'd also had plenty of the usual symptoms - sore boobs, tiredness, slight nausea,
Then yesterday late pm I started getting AF dragging feeling in lower ab and a little bit of a watery pale pink discharge.  Overnight the AF style cramps lessened as did the discharge but I have had quite a few sharp pains - some of which feel like a cramp in my whole uterus and some feel more localised.
Add to this that today my boobs feel really different - much less dark nips for example - sorry if TMI.  The pinky discharge seems to have stopped now.
I'm really quite worried.  Any advice?
Any help appreciated   

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Trudy for replying so quickly hun!
I am being so neurotic!
I have read a couple of posts that say this type of discharge is pretty normal. Bit worried that the boobie symptoms have disappeared too though.
I am going to drive myself mad like this aren't i?!
Did you also have the cramping?
Elvie
x

·
Registered
371 Posts
Elvie

I am not a nurse but I have to agree with Trudy. The changes in early pg are all over the place. In my early pg some days my boobs would feel like lead DD lead balloons and other days they would feel like their usual B nothings. Also I had quite extreme cramping for the first few weeks.

A few deep breathes, a couple of videos, a little bed made up on the lounge and have dp/dh look after you for a few days.

Hugs
Megan

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Aussie Meg and Trudy
Trudy - I'm told I have to take cyclogets till 12 weeks.  Standard protocol at my clinic
I know I sound like i'm being really neurotic and I'm sorry - it's just so hard - much harder than the 2ww!
Thanks for listening and your comments.
The only thing that's really freaking me out is the boobs aren't veiny anymore!!
I've got to relax a bit haven't I!
Have lovely weekends both of you and thanks so much for your replies.
Elvie
x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts