Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey lovelies,

Mrsc congrats on being 11weeks, how wonderful!! Not long until your 12 week milestone now and I'm sure your little miracle is doing great. Have a nice day today!

Honey scan tomorrow! Wooooow!!!!! I'll be thinking of you every second and keeping everything crossed for you!!!! I'm sure the pain you're taking about it's your little bean and uterus growing xx

Toffe Apple I had spotting and some bleeding on and off from week 4 until week 7 and everything was ok. Try not to worry! It's so common in early pregnancy,  I'm sure your baby is doing great xx

Afm I didn't sleep at all ladies. I had cramps all night long and I'm terrified! This is the first time I had them for so long... I'm like a zombie,  that's how tired I am. They are not very strong, but I can definitely feel them and get the feeling like I'm on my period :( I'm so scared again... so think I'm going to go for a scan on Thursday because these cramps are just too much and I'm going crazy.

Hope you all have a nice week xx love xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just started bleeding again along with bad back pain and abdominal pain, I'm so scared :(( please pray for me. I'm going for scan at 4.30pm

·
Registered
913 Posts
Scan was on ladies. I saw the baby kicking and moving for the first time today so that was lovely. Measuring ok and heart beat ok. Once again they don't know the cause this because everything seems ok. I'll do personals tomorrow,  I just don't have any energy left in me

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello my lovelies,

Kayte, my dear friend, just want to tell you how happy I am to see you on this thread and that you are 13 weeks already! I'm over the moon for you!

Honey I didn't get the chance to say yaaay for your scan, I'm so glad your bean is doing great and that your midwife appointment went well! I still don't have a clue when mine will be!

Janeilot you always know how to comfort me and put my mind at ease. Thank you so much! So lovely that you have a bump now xx I know what you mean about the hunger, in the morning I'm so hungry I could cry

Missi I really hope you are feeling better, poor you!

Can't scroll back because I'm on my phone so I just want to say hi to everyone and hope you are doing well! I know someone has a axan today so best of luck!!!! Xx

Afm the bleeding stopped again. But I'm still having weird tummy pain,  do any of you have it? It's really worrying.. sometimes feels like cramps, other times like a lot of pressure,  or just like I'm on my period..
What's with this thyroid discussion? Do I need to get that checked?
As you recall a letter for my midiwife appointment should have been here last week but nothing yet,  don't know what's happening

Have a good day xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hello lovelies,

Missi wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow!!! Thinking of you xx

Shelbo welcome ! Congratulations on your Bfp,  wonderful news about your beta xx don't worry about symptoms,  they really come and go!

Kayte what an emotional story about your Dh and his friend, it made my cry! You're so lucky to have him! Are feeling any better ? I'm always thinking of you dear friend xx

Mrsc honey,  best of luck for your scan!! I'm absolutely sure you will see your baby wriggling and heart beating away! Big hug

How is everyone else?
I'm ok, I'm having the Harmony test done tomorrow at 10am and scan on Thursday

Have a good night xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Mrsc how wonderful about your scan! I'm so happy for you!!! Hope we can all join you soon on the new thread xx

Missi glad your scan went well . I measured 3 days behind for the first 9 weeks! And last week baby was 2 days ahead. Don't worry, a few days really make no difference

Honey nice to hear from you xx I know what you mean about nerves for the Harmony test results.  I told my husband I  want him to read them,  I just can't.  I'm going today at 3pm for bloods . I'm also having all kinds of tummy pains and they are scary

Jane wonderful news about your 12week scan!! And how lovely that you can already feel your baby kicking, that must be amazing! Can't wait to feel it

Shelbo I also having trouble sleeping, I think it's common I'm pregnancy.  Hope you feel better!

Hi to everyone else xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi lovelies ,

So I went for the Harmony test today but I had no idea there will be a scan involved!! I thought I was only meant to have blood taken and surprise! I saw baby today, low risk for downs,  saw the little stomach,  bladder , hands and feet and the heart beating away! And baby was jumping around like crazy:))) my husband couldn't stop laughing,  haha! I'm 11+2 Today.
They will phone me with the results next week, I'll be so scared to answer that phone call! We'll also find out the sex

Kayte how strong you are!!!! This baby will have a great mummy! Really hope this pregnancy will be different and you'll be better soon!

Honey have a safe trip home xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey my lovelies,

Missi how many days exactly were you measuring behind? I'm so sorry you are going through this anxiety .. big hug

Mrsf yaay for the Harmony test results, I'm so happy for you! Now you can really enjoy your pregnancy xx

Lori congrats on your 12week scan xx

Toffee hope you managed to sort things out with your gp,  you don't need any extra stress right now

Mrsc great idea about the private scan!! It will be such a lovely gift before Christmas xx

Honey I also have all sorts of funny feelings in my tummy sometimes, who knows what those little babies are doing in there:) hope you will feel better soon! Xoxo

Kayte how are you? Thinking of you xx

Hi to everyone else xx
Afm next week is going to be a big one for me! I finally have my booking in appointment on Thursday,  and my 12 week scan also on Thursday.  And I'll be anxiously waiting for that phone call with the Harmony tests results and gender next week.  I will finally be able to move over the due date thread

Hope you all have lovely weekend xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Honey you poor thing,  you must be so scared! As you know I had that pink, red staining so many times in my pregnsncy I lost count!!! And trust me when I tell you there's nothing to worry about! Your baby is just getting bigger and who knows why our bodies react like that. But nothing is about to fall apart, the risk of miscariage at 12weeks is 1% ! There's nothing wrong.  My advice for you would be to take it very easy, bed rest and if this doesn't change and it doesn't get any heavier, than you should just wait until Monday.. everything is ok, I promise!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey ladies,

I got my harmony test results today and everything came back low risk! And we found out we are having a little boy 💙💙💙💙

I will move onto the due date thread now but I want to wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy and I'll be following your journeys!! Best of luck to everyone xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Missy I remember that my baby was 3 days behind and when I had the follow up scan a week later , he was still 3 days behind but just like yours he doubled in size! And the doctor told me that's perfect, a double in size is exactly what you want. I would encourage you not to worry to much about it, your baby is just taking the time but the growth is good, heart rate is good and I'm sure in 2 weeks time everything will still be ok!! This is happening! Xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Toffee just want to say I'm thinking of you and praying that everything goes well at your scan today!!! You are so strong! Xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.