Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Dory10- Thanks for our new thread x

Honeybee17 - Good morning, that does sound like ligaments stretching to me, I wouldn’t worry too much but at least you can always ask about it tomorrow. How many weeks are you tomorrow?
I also read about that in a large pregnancy book I’m reading so pretty sure it’s all normal. X

AFM - I hope everyone has had a good weekend?
I am 11w today! Feeling amazing! And praying that nothing has happened my our little miracle between my 9w scan and my scan next week it’s on Tuesday and although I’m feeling very pregnant I know that means nothing if I have had another mmc. Trying to keep distracted and positive! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
817 Posts
Honeybee17 - well remembered! Yes I’m still in bed! Got some plans later, getting my nails
Done. I know how you feel, my last
Scan was also 2 weeks ago! Your definitely get
More nervous was your scan get further away! But all sounds to me like your pregnancy is ticking over fab, my symptoms test to come and go as well thank goodness! It would be awful if I had them all constantly! Although the nausea is pretty constant! Oooh it will be fab, you will get to see your little bundle of joy wiggling around! I’ll be looking forward to hearing how it all went, what time is it?
I had a letter from the NHS telling me I have another ultrasound booked in for 8/1/19 I think I will be around 20 weeks then. So that will be a long wait! Then I got another letter saying I had an ante-natal appointment on the 25/1/19 not sure what that will involve. X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Bossy - Thank you, that’s good to hear, and to be honest hun, I know your anxious but all the cramps sound completely normal, I have woken in the night with cramps just because they are uncomfortable, an it all sounds good to me So please try not to worry. I’m
Sure another scan on Thursday will help with your worry tho and you can see that little bean again. X

Missl73 - Thank you Hun, I understand your frustration! I would feel exactly the same, but she’s obviously very excited! I would try and put the whole matter out of your mind and concentrate on you. I also have the no heartbeat dreams, it’s awful but try and stay positive hun.
An try not to let your MIL get to you.  X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Happywverafter - All sounds good Hun, yes I also got those symptoms from the progesterone but everything increased for around 6weeks.
So I was also private and my clinic discharged me at 9weeks, I went saw my gp about 7weeks and he gave me a number for a midwife appointment that I made and saw her about 2 weeks later and she took bloods and gave me all the info I needed and I now have my 12 week NHS scan booked for Tuesday next week. I know clinics are all different but I am surprised they are keeping you till 12 weeks! To be honest I wouldn’t be paying them to do any of those tests you have a right to have on the NHS! I would go see your Dr after your 1st scan to let him know. Iv never heard of a clinic keeping anyone till 12 weeks before but as I said they are all different. X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Happyeverafter - Glad to heat it, I think that you should do exactly that, oh and forgot to say I love Pilates as well, although not done any as I’m being so so cautious about this pregnancy, i think it’s all fine though, and I am looking forward to doing pregnancy yoga in my 2nd trimester. X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hopefulkayte - Welcome to the thread and congratulations although it’s sounds like you have/are having a particularly tough pregnancy that is amazing you are on your 2nd trimester. I hope that’s the rest of your pregnancy is easier for you, sounds like you have a proper little fighter in there! I have had 2 mmc’s in the past and this is my 6th cycle, an really hoping that all goes well at our 12w scan on Tuesday next week. I’m trying to keep busy and calm. I’m glad to hear you are off work and get to rest! That’s brilliant! X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Stacey2916 - welcome and congratulations on your BFP! That’s fab! Sounds like everything is going as it should! Yes that’s natural and they will get bigger I’m sure! So if like me you have very painful boobs then an underwireless bra is heaven sent! I have to wear 1 in bed as well! Also good to buy 1 that you can extend as they grow, I found one meant for post surgery and I love it! So comfy! Bless your husband, but yes I agree it’s too soon and glad you put him right, so pleased to hear your so happy, I’m sure that is will be Wednesday before you know it an all will go well!

Honeybee - yes thank you my nails are looking
Fab! I had purple into gold glitter this month!
Hope your well.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Mrsfw - Morning, yes so close i can smell it but so scared also that this might be the end, but at least we will find out soon, it will be another dream come true to make it to the next thread! wow I am so so happy to hear about those twins wriggling about in there thats amazing news! so happy for you! i completely understand the anxiety before your scan, i'm trying to keep mine under control at least until Monday! Im also extra nervous as its an NHS ultrasound so aside form the fact it will be external this time and it will take loner i'm not sure what to expect at all. So how do you know they are girls? have u had a blood test? or guessing? we think we are having a girl. Glad the harmony test went well. Oh and congrats on being discharged, such an amazing step! x

Toffee-Apple - Thank you, I am so happy to have made it to week 11 at last, Yes fingers crossed I get to see little wiggling around. physically i'm feeling very nauseas constantly and aching, but I am taking them as good signs. Yes brown spotting is fine as its old blood so pretty sure that its not a worry, glad its all stopped now and Thursday will be here before you know it too hun, i mean its the day after tomorrow! its already nearly here! cant wait to hear you happy update! what times your scan?, yes my midwife has told me that the nausea should start easing off around 12 weeks although as long as there is still a wriggling miracle in there i will put up with it! lol x

missl73 - I am so please I will have a scan buddy next week lol, what time is yours? bless you! and i think i would be feeling exactly the same if I had to get the tube as rush hour! i'm not surprised you had to lie down! Thats so fab tho about your boss and your job, so pleased to hear this! I am sure this will make everything easier, especially if you can adjust your hours and work around rush hour!  x

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hopfulkayte - I and most the other ladies are waiting till we reach 12w to then move up to the Due May/june 2019 thread, I don't think its being used as yet but If all goes well for me next week I will be joining that thread as well, just wanted to let you know that its there if you wanted to join at some point as well, whats your due date?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Oh no Bossy, thats crap! i am crossing my fingers and saying a prayer for you darling.  ^pray^ will be thinking about you. x ^hugme^

·
Registered
817 Posts
Missl73 - mine is on the 13th at 9am, super early! We really are scan buddies so close!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Mrsfw - Oh I c, yes we will find out as soon as we can. But going by Ramzi theory and Chinese calendars it’s a girl. X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Evening ladies

Bossy - how are you this evening?

AFM - I had a Dr Appointment this evening, just to book a bloody test in as I wanted to get my thyroid checked as Iv been on Thyroxine this time to lower it and help me get pregnant, an I gave my go letter about the 9w scan I had, he asked how far I was, an then asked if I wanted to hear the heart beat! I was like yes please! He said not to worry if we don’t find it as might not be able to.
Anyway after a few nervous moments an finding my heart beat we heard the babies. It’s made us feel much better.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Bossy - That’s fantastic, so glad to hear this! Such a relief. Have a relaxing evening. X x

·
Registered
817 Posts
Mrsfw - Thank you, oh yay that’s good to hear! 2 of my friends checked with their little an it was correct as well, so It might be right!
So when I started this cycle I had my thyroid checked and it was 4 and for IVF they like it to be 2 or below, so put on a low amount and got I down to 1.6 I’m still taking it although I am concerned that it’s gone up again as heard it goes up when your pregnant, so although 4 is classes as normal I want them to help me keep it lower as it’s helped i think. X

·
Registered
817 Posts
Honeybee - Thank you, Yes I’m sure you will all be just behind me! I hope you have managed to change and get to tasty food in ya and are getting to relax now.

Toffee-Apple - oh we must have similar thyroid lol, yes my Dr wouldn’t prescribe it with out the clinics recommendation, and I also got 4 months worth but I’m now on my last month of it and I’m concerned it’s increased. I am nervous that if the tests shows it’s gone back up they won’t put me back on anyway as it’s classed as “normal” but I will cross that bridge after I get the results I think.

Janeilot - yes it was fab, Monday isn’t long at all! And then you will get to see your little bean and start your 2nd trimester amazing!
I know what your mean about the time between scans! My scan after Tuesday is 8th Jan! I may have to have a private scan between that time! At some point! Oh how annoying they are already tearing you as if you have it! I hope the get it sorted soon and can test you for it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Ok brilliant will do, it’s so good to know that, sort of felt like that was the case, but was starting to feel like the only one! Aside from my clinic! Lol

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hopefulkayte - Thanks for that, it’s good to hear, I never had my thyroid checked before my last cycle and think it may have been a factor in my mmc’s but obviously there is no way to know.
I am taking the Thyroxine each day at the ok and got 1  months left and have a blood test in a couple of weeks to check it, so it’s good to know that and I think I will do a little thyroid research!
And I’m not surprised you have been cautious! You have what sounds like a particularly tough pregnancy so far! I really hope that things get easier for you from here on in. X x

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.