Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I am 8.5 weeks now and have some strong symptoms mainly nausea 12 hours a day, the odd bout of vomiting and now huge boobs! We had a heatbeat scan almost 2 weeks ago and saw a little hb so that is good. But I am getting some twinges in my ovaries and all around that area. They are worse when walking the dog or just getting up or when I need to pee!

Can anyone reassure me or otherwise about these twinges.

Thanks
Helena

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi Helena

I had those twinges too. Put them down to either the womb stretching to accomodate pregnancy, or my ovaries settling back to normal after the stims. I had a scan for something totally different a few months after Jack was born, and my ovaries were still enlarged then. Apparently it's normal for it to take ages for them to go back.

I also got very strong AF type cramps up until around 12 weeks on a very regular basis (knicker checking every hour some days) and, although they became less frequent, they never really went until after baby was born.

Rest of the symptoms sound like excellent pregnancy symptoms to me.

Take care.

Jayne x

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Helena

First of all congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Just to let you know I had terrible pains from 4 weeks pregnant up until about 14 weeks. I asked my gyne and she said it was everything stretching and not to worry about it. My son is now two and a half.

I hope every goes ok for you. Best of luck.

Natalie xx

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both, may sleep better tonight!

H

1 - 4 of 4 Posts