Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was wondering whether one of the nurses could give me some advice please!

I am 12dpt today and have done a first response hpt and there was a very faint light pink thin line (next to the dark pink one). I tested yesterday with a clearblue test and there was a very very faint positive.

I really do not know what to think - if it was a def neg would you be able to see any other line - no matter how faint?

DH thinks that it is a weak positive and feels that as I am only 12dpt and not officially due to test until Thursday then there is a chance of it getting stronger. I am really hesitant and just wish I had something really positive to see.

What do you think? - is it a possible positive?

I haven't had any hcg jabs so it can't be that - please help!

Take care

Mandellen
xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the same boat! Although, I did have a HCG trigger shot on July 16th and mine HPT is clearly positive. I had two embryos transferred on July 21st. My beta test is scheduled for Wednesday but could anyone tell me/us if they think these + HPT's could actually be true???

·
Registered
2 Posts
;D
I just got my beta back and it came in at a wonderful 495! Progesterone is 131! My ivf nurse says every thing looks great. I am still in complete SHOCK! Does anyone know where to find info about HCG levels?

Thank you everyone for your support :)

Baby Dust to all!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts