Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been on The web looking at some sites that sell early pregnancy tests.  Was just wondering if any one uses tests that detect 10mUI ?  How early can you use these?  would you get these or should i stick to shop brought tests

Thanks ladies,
sending you all heaps of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
Bendybird.xx

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi Bendybird

I bought some acon10 tests online, and they worked for me, i too was worried that they may give a false reading as they were so cheap compared to the shop bought ones, but they did work and i tested with them on day 10, but thats not to say that they will defo show a +) that soon for everyone.

good luck

Lisa
xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ditto what lisa said, you can buy them from ***************************

I bought them last time around on Clomid and just got another supply.  They are professional grade Pregnancy tests so should be accurate.

Hugs

Witchie Poo Cat

·
Registered
202 Posts
Word of warning.

I got some of these tests and I kept getting false positive readings.  I called the company and the guy who answered said they often get faulty batches because they are too sensitive!!

Becky :)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ive not had any false positives and Ive used LOADS of these tests over the years.  Something to watch out for I guess.

Witchie Poo Cat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.