9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thank you!!!!!!!!!  Woohoo!!!!!!!  Im 1st ;D ;D

Hope everyone is doing fabbydoo!!

I have picked up my keeys for new flat (very nice) and will be fully moved in by Tuesday Eve.

Just dragging my ass to bed as William has been a wee you-know-what with reguards to sleeping.

Is anyone going to that Parents Like U s festival thing at Leith Links this comming weekend?

Love Michelle and William.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Oh is that this weekend????

shall we meet up ladies?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hi girls what on this weekend? i cant do sat afternoon but could meet sunday if that suits anyone??

kirsty xxx

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
where is everybody?

k x

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Its gotten so quiet hasnt it.

i'm still here,  Just about to go for a swim i've stared working out at least three times a week, I can't seem to diet i'm too much of a fast food feind so I'll try it this way.

Kirsty told stina you were asking after her, she got out today after having her gall bladder removed. sounds painfull like.  but I think she's just happy to be back with her babies.

where has everyone else gone???

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Sorry guys been busy since we got home.

Not sure I can make it this weekend  :( Could do Monday 12th, Monday 19th/Tues 20th/Wed 21st? any ideas for something to do?

Donna well done you with the excercise I cant be bothered.

Michelle hope you are getting sorted with your flat. Is William getting used to his new bedroom?

Tracey you all moved in yet? Did you take Amelie out her cot? My friends just done it with her boy (hes 2 next week) she says its a nightmare cause he wont stay in his bed thinks its great fun 10pm before he goes down  :eek:

Kirsty hows the jewellrey making going? and did you get an appointment for the xray thingy?

Jennas running about naked so better go get a nappy before we have a puddle  ;D

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hey girls

i work mon-wed, how about a friday for a meet?

donna glad stina is back home, good on you working out, i am far to lasy for that ^idiot^ ;

shaz jewellery making going ok just getting enough together to try a party and test the waters. I got an appointment yesterday for x-ray radiation thing is for next week and wont give me it as i have started the clomid so its had to be cancelled, didnt think i would have got it that quick!!!! so not sure what they are going to do.

michelle hows the flat?

tracey the house?

chris the sickness...

ok better run

speak soon

kirsty xxxx

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Kirsty I'll have a party for ya......... any excuse to have a party aye???? Mark thinks i'm mad...

xx

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Tried to post last night but Jenna turned the computer off  when I was posting ::) she likes the blue light

I might be able to do a Friday, but I have Mia and I collect her from 11 from nursery ..... depends where we are going if I can handle 2 toddlers  ;D

So far only Friday I cant do is 23rd.

Tracey is Friday not a bit tricky for you with Cameron at school?

Thats no good if we cant find a day thats good for us all to meet now  :(

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hi girls just checking on you all

gotta run as at work but try to get on my break this afternoon

donna that would be fab, i could do a party at mine if you all wanted to come, wasnt hinting for you to do one.

ok speak soon

kirsty xxx

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hi only got time for a quickie again, a long day at work today

how are you all and those gorgeous wee babies??? any news???

i can do a thur morning, fri afternoon, or all day friday actually if wee go somewhere like timetwisters (as have ben friday mornings) or any day at weekend.

donna hows lomond??? hows stina getting on?

chris how are you feeling??

tracey house all sorted??

shaz feel like you have never been on holiday? ok have to run.

just incase any of you didnt know, donna (ozzie), jo (jo-edin) and jannie all had wee boys and are all doing well.

speak soon

kirsty xxx

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
where is everybody? when are we going to arrange another meet?

k x

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hiya

Just a quickie as I have stuff to do before work.

Kirsty thanks for reminding me holiday does seem like ages ago now  :( Hows your tx going? are you just taking the clomid and see what happens?

Michelle hows your flat and georgous wee boy? Managing to keep the MIL in line?

Tracey are you all settled in the house now? diy projects for Neil?

Donna still loving being a stay at home mum? Any developments on the surrogacy front?

Chris hope you are keeping well.

Lovely to here about the new bubbas but we really need some girls, Jenna and Amelie are getting out numbered  ;)

Not much news here. Still managing to keep Jenna caged in her cot for now although she has taken to waking at all hours  ^bigbad^

Love and hugs to everyone.

Shaz & Jenna
xx

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi!!!!!  just on very quiclky. hope you are all fabbydabby.  Will and I settled but no internet as yet ::) ::)

Would love to catch up, Donna has my number

Love Michelle

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hi gilrs

just a quickie to let you know we have another girl from eri, yeh, maz had a wee girl called lily last night both doing well

michelle glad you and will are settled we will def have to meet again soon

shaz yeh think i am on the 2ww now, if i ovulated, havent felt well last week or so real pains in sides and crampy feeling so who knows whats going on, going to wait until start of june to test if no af by then but not holding my breath.

ok gotta run

k xxx

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
OK Now its my turn

AURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  mOTHER IN LAWS!!! What are they all about!!!

Ok this isnt that bad but my mil said to me today in a restaurant, "you won't be used to classy places like this will you"?  "Its good that you get to try it now and agian"

hahahahaha brillliant aye!!!  she thought it was totally fine to say this to me.....I couldnt beleive it. I hardly spoke after that I was so offended...

Anyway
Kirsty thanks for update on Mavz I'll see if I can find her somewhere and send her a wee pm. thats lovely, another girl on the team.  lol

Tracey!! where are you lady!!!!

sharon,  My surro couple are still in the process of having tests etc to see what can be made available,,, its taking so so long though aye....

Lanky, be seeing you wed honey. hope your settled snug as a bug in a rug.

ok i'm going to get him to bed, then chill out, been away in the caravan and im nackared lomond was up between 11pm and 2.30am.... he s so excited in the caravan.....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Donna your MIL  ^bigbad^ Mines away for a week  ^clapping^ do you have to get tests too? We are going to a caravan next month too not sure if Jenna will go in travel cot or we might have to put her in a bed/mattress on the floor.

Kirsty keep my fingers crossed for you.  ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ We have been officially trying since xmas and we'd said we'd wait till Jennas birthday before calling for tx but every month Im thinking whats the point I'd be as well phoning now. We only have one embie frozen so not hopeful for a successful FET so probably need to get on the list for ICSI. But then the way things are with money at the mo prob best to hang off. Plus if we wait long enough mat leave is changing to 1 year so that would help out with child care till Jennas at school.

DHs cousins baby is due soon (think I ranted about this before). She doesnt actually know how pregnant she is  ^idiot^ so only guesing by scans. She hasnt admitted it but we all suspect she got pregnant deliberately so that she could move out her mums house and not have to pay back the thousands of pounds she owes her mum  ^furios^ As a single parent she'll be getting loads of benefits including £600 to buy pram she'll only have to pay £20 a week towards her rent and of course her mums not going to make her pay back the money now. The last time we saw her she thinks she was 4 months but was still smoking and drinking  ^furios^ My MIL actually said to her face she was really upset with her getting pregnant deliberately and the way she was acting especially after everything we'd been through to get Jenna! Despite the bad feelings, having had a baby recently we are expected to pass on some things. I cant bring myself to give her much so she's only getting the things that were passed on from other family members to us, like baby bath bouncy seat nothing of sentimental value except the crib that is a family one (bought when SIL was born 36 years ago!) She's having a boy so I've got the excuse that most of our stuff is pink. GGGRRRRrrrr!!!

Better go remove my child from behind the sofa, no idea how she got there.

S
xx

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hi girls

shaz poor wee boy ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ some people shouldnt have kids, do you know how long icsi list etc is now?? i was thinking of asking to be put back on ivf list at our next appointment in august if nothing worked by then as will prob take at least a year to get to top so time to save up a wee but. Are you going to try fet first? thats quite a bit cheaper isnt it.

donna yeh is lovely maz had a wee girl, the boys are all going to be fighting over the women when they are bigger though seem to outnumber the girls.  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ to your mil, you should have said something :mad: some people dont think before they speak (my grandad is like that) ;D do you want us to sort her out??? no further forward with surragacy?? tests seem to be taking ages, i met up with some of girls from eri last night and doodler is thinking of going down the surrogacy route as she has immune probs so her body rejecting embries, (her name used to be moonchild you prob know her), i am sure she would appreciate if yo have any tips on any of the processes you have been through so far.

tracey hows the house

chris hows the sickness??

michelle how are you and will getting on in your new gaff??

ok better go,

speak soon

kirsty xxxx

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
where is everybody??

k x

1 - 20 of 216 Posts