Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

egg donation abroad

24K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  danielle 
Hi Lu, am not having treatment but setting up an egg donation programme in Marbella specifically for english couples with a centre already doing it there. I have run an egg donation programme here in the UK for the last 8 years but am moving to Spain due to my husband's job. I know there are lots of options to look at, just bear me in mind too!!

Ruth

I am sure the girls will help regarding coping mechanisms, but I can at least give you some help with the info bit. I have set up an egg donation programme for couples in the UK, based in Marbella, Spain, (the sunny bit!!) Do have a look at our website at www.ceram.es and if you have any queries e-mail me at ruth@ceram.es We have no waiting list as yet and ballpark figure for IVF egg donation is 5000€. Clinical pregnancy rate/take home baby rate of 53.2% or was it 52.3%, I always get them mixed up but it gives you an idea.
I know it is a difficult journey when using donor eggs but at least there are ways of making the journey shorter than it would be in the UK.
Good luck in our future treatment options.

Ruth

Different clinics will use slightly different drugs. I am in the process of aiming that all recipients have contraceptive Pill at CERAM, Decaptyl being a one off injection does the same job as the Synarel, just have to sniff with the latter. Some of my patients use patches though most use tablets, Progynova. Cyclogest seems to be standard everywhere!!!!
All a means to an end!!!

Ruth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.