Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to let you know about our egg donor program. It is American run, and procedures take place in CapeTown, South Africa. Total expenses including flights for 2 from UK, donor, Renew admin fees, meds, procedure, accommodation: EVERYTHING is around $10,000 American.
Please visit www.renewbodysoul.com and ask for a look at the egg donors. We had about 60 procedures last year and a 70% sucess rate. You need one trip there of 12 days. I can send you many clients emails who will testify for Renew services.

I am infertile. The high costs and stress ended my marriage before we discovered egg donation. I founded this dono programwhen I discovered how wonderful Cape Town was for egg donation while on vacation!

Cheers, Robin

[warning]Admin approved post - however in future please ask before posting commercial links[/warning]​

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi anybody know the exchange rate to convert this to £ stirling ??
Robin - if you read this it looks like a wonderful place and you have a lot of satisfied customers
well done

Sarah  :)

·
Banned
2,001 Posts
Hi

Here is a link to a currency converter which is useful. Robin is referring to US dollars not local SA currency.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

$10,000 is about £5,198.00.

Daisy

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Daisy -thanks for that -yes I assumed US dollars and thats not bad for a holiday in Capetown too

hope you are ok -have been reading your posts on the goldies thread

sarah x

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
If anyone is interested in info about cape town let me know.  I used to live there so can help you with ideas around accom; flights etc.
The exchange rate is around 10/11 to £1.  So if you take £1 you will get R10 rand (or a little more).  South Africa is a lot cheaper e.g. meals are around £10 for dining out.  If anyone is planning a trip and wants some ideas of where to go, places to stay or even some tourist info I will be glad to help.  It really is a beautiful city to visit!
sarah - where do i find the goldie thread?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Safari girl -thanks for the offer of tips on Cape Town -have always fancied a visit there -I think that price includes flights and accommodation with the tx
the Goldies thread is for the more mature ladies (!) and go to the IVF thread on the main board and if its not on the screen find one of the previous pages  - I think it went a little quiet as some of us have stopped tx or are going for adoption etc

all the best

Sarah x

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Holly if you read this - tried to respond to the IM you sent me but it wont go through!  Will try again!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Robin

Sounds fantastic! We are currently waiting for IVF with egg donation in the UK. Due to high waits we are looking at other options. How long are your waiting lists (I am 5'3'', blond, blue eyes) What are your critera for matching to a donor?

Look forward to hearing from you
Debi x

·
Banned
2,001 Posts
Debi,

Robin is not a regular poster here. The best way to get info. from her is to email her from the Renew website directly

http://www.renewbodysoul.com

Daisy
x

/links

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.