Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peter thank you for replying to my last mesg about the amount of embyos I actually got, when I had Et after ICSI this time I have had 1 grade 1 4 cell put back and one grade 1 2 cell put back and I had a 2 cell grade 1 to freeze (EC was Mon ET was Weds) I still am unhappy as out of 14 eggs I don't seem to be doing very well and just think that I must be doing something wrong. Is there anything else I should be doing and I know this may sound a stupid question but I can't find the answer anywhere how many cells do they actually have to get to before they're actually a little person?
Sorry to be a pain I am trying so hard to be ++ but these little neg thoughts keep coming in.
Love Clarex

·
Registered
856 Posts
Clare said:
Peter thank you for replying to my last mesg about the amount of embyos I actually got, when I had Et after ICSI this time I have had 1 grade 1 4 cell put back and one grade 1 2 cell put back and I had a 2 cell grade 1 to freeze (EC was Mon ET was Weds)

This sounds very good

I still am unhappy as out of 14 eggs I don't seem to be doing very well and just think that I must be doing something wrong.

No, it quality not quantity.

Is there anything else I should be doing

Not that I can think of

and I know this may sound a stupid question but I can't find the answer anywhere how many cells do they actually have to get to before they're actually a little person?

Billions! A blastocyst at implantation is about 120 cells and it goes up exponentially from there.

Try to relax and good luck!!

Peter

Sorry to be a pain I am trying so hard to be ++ but these little neg thoughts keep coming in.
Love Clarex

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Peter, I really appreciate your help.
Have a nice weekend
Love Clarex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts