Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had or having this sort of treatment.. or awaiting...  at nurture QMC.. NOTTS..  :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats great kelly...
are you local  too...

ive got the go ahead with my blood test for egg share ,, whoopy doo ....

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Morning,

Thats great news!!! I live in Long Eaton,where abouts are you??? im dead nosey  ^evil^ I have booked us on a intro meeting at queens for a week on sunday so I am really looking forward to getting the ball rolling.How are you finding it all????

Kelly x

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hiya

I was doing egg share at Nurture, but unfortunately we only got 4 eggs, so I was unable to share, everyone there was so lovely and as you can see our little boy from our 1st cycle at Nurture will be 5 weeks on sunday, and we will be going back next year to try for a little brother or sister for him

good luck to you both
take care

Love
Lisa
xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Wow Lisa,

That made me smile,cant wait to get a little brother or sister for our little boy Oliver.Do you mind me asking what sort of treatment you had and how you got on???? Did they look after you well ???

Many congrats on your gorgeous little bundle  ^afro^ ^afro^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^bundle^ ^hugme^

kELLY X

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi Kelly

All the staff at Nurture where great, they took the time to explain everything, and never made us feel like our questions were silly.

I was absolutley devasted when I was told after ec that we had only got 4 eggs, they were so positive about everything, and the embryologist rang us first in the morning as they new how anxious we were about the fertilization results.
We had Ivf with and even though we didnt get enough eggs for egg share we still got our treatment at the egg share price.

I would definately recommend Nurture in the future

feel free to send me pm if you have any questions

take care

Love
Lisa
xxx

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Lisa,

Thanks for the reply hunny,it makes me want to start my treatment even more,we go for our welcome meeting a week on sunday and I am really looking forward to it!!!

Kelly x

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bitbit3 said:
Hiya

I was doing egg share at Nurture, but unfortunately we only got 4 eggs, so I was unable to share, everyone there was so lovely and as you can see our little boy from our 1st cycle at Nurture will be 5 weeks on sunday, and we will be going back next year to try for a little brother or sister for him

good luck to you both
take care

Love
Lisa
xxxxxxxx
fantastic hun

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i got my call from the hospital tuesday said my blood test came back fine  2nd time round .. neg hurray ;D ;D
then yesterdat fri.. 7 am  a call again,,  got  my appointment to see the consultant on wednesday... ball is rolling... hope there is a match waiting... could be 3 months wait though.. but im just chuffed that the test was fine this time ... ivf here we come ... ^sperm^ ^bundle^

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kellydallard said:
Hiya,

Me and dh are due to go to Queens on Oct 16th to an open day,we are looking into haveing IVF and I also would like to donate eggs.

Kelly x
would you do the egg share ..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good for you hun .. i hope youcan too  ;D ;D

·
Registered
337 Posts
hi girls....

hope u dont mind me joining in....ive had treatment at nurture 3 times....1st on egg share ^BFN^ 2nd...ivf ^BFN^....3rd icsi ^BFP^ followed with mc  :'( in july. we r going again in january 4 icsi, review appt b4 xmas.
bit bit...congrats on the birth of ur baby boy :)
kelly...longeaton..thats where my hubbys sister lives!!! we  r in mablethorpe, lincs.
kitty...goodluck with your up and coming treatment.
love lisa xxxxx :-*

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Hiya Lisa,

Thanks for that,gives us all hope  ;D It just proves that if you stick with it you get your dream in the end.Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months,enjoy it  ;D

Where abouts in L E does your sil live??

Kelly x

·
Registered
337 Posts
hiya kelly....

sorry hun, think you misunderstood my message..i did get pg but had miscariage :'(. nurture is gr8 and i will be going again in january. hubbys sis lives on meynell road or drive ?
love lisa xxxx :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks lisa xxx best of luck to you in jan hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well  ive been told now i have p/o
and i may not share ... ive got to have icsi too .. :'( :'( i hate the nhs... all this time and treatments  then it takes private care to find out whats up in 10 mins  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ :'( :'( :'( ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
^Cuddle^ Kitty,

Sorry to hear your news,hope your ok??? ICSI has better results than IVF though,atleast they have found the problem,they know what they are doing,thats why I am dreading going private as nhs have been pants,im sure there will be something wrong with me

Kelly x

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.