Premium Member
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies. Happy  ^gossip^ and lots of  ^reiki^

Rosie. xxx

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
hi everyone looks like iam a little slow posting too ::)
hubby and i are going for ivf as he has a good sperm count so no need to do icsi plus hubby is sperm donating and all he was asked to fill out was hair colour eye ect like lou said :) i guess thats all you need  :)

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
hi girls
        have a great weekend,post later didn't want to lose you all

^hugme^ ^hugme^
                          luv mariexx

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Sorry for not keeping you informed during my 2WW but found keeping myself occupied really helped me cope with the stress of not knowing what is going on inside,

As you already know from your kind comments we got a BFN last Tues tested again on The Thurs (Official day) still negative, had bloodtest done on the Wednesday that was inconclusive so i have to test again tomorrow, never known anything like this before. the whole process is really starting to get me down, spend most of our time upset at the moment no sign of AF arriving yet so i guess still a glimmer of hope but we are not holding our breath.

I will up date you all on tomorrows test but think i know what it will be.

xx xx

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Marie, Veng - Hope you are both okay on this rather gloomy day! x

Nades - oohh huni! What a rollercoaster you seem to be on, Have you done any test's since your blood tests? I obviously will be  ^pray^ ^pray^ that the tests you had done are incorrect and that the BFP is just hiding away for the moment ( i have read that stranger things happen to ladies on this forum & i'm sure you have too) I wish i could wave a magic wand for you. Keep  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ All the best xx

·
Registered
146 Posts
No not done anymore tests since Thursday, don't think my nerves can stand it so just gonna do tommorrows and see what that brings, its so bloody unfair that we all have to go through this  :( but not gonna start ranting or don't think I'll stop.

xx xx

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
nades ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
morning ladies
thought id come say hi before i go clinic for scan
hope your all good ?!
cant wait to get this sdcan out the way cos at least i know where i stand with FET
hopefully it will still be friday but got a feeling it might be thursday
any way fingers cross hey
^hugme^ to you all xx
vikxx

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Vikki - Good Luck for today  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ that you can get one with FET ASAP!

^wave^ Katie, Hope you had a nice weekend.... 1 more weekend untill sperm D-Day for us!! (would have to be a bloody long one too) ^reiki^ Dunno about you but i'm getting really on edge about bloody sperm how rediculas! Even had a dream about it last night!! DP has gone to London this morning till Wednesday so i'm all alone (with the dogs) Untill then. My Lilly has just came into season today for the 1st time (bless her).

Gots lots to go today so will catch you's soon xx

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Hi ladies...

How was all your weekends?? I have just done a hours weights at the gym... Feeling soooo shacky now.  ;) My last ditch attempt to lose a few lb! Hope it works.

Nades... Ah hun, it much be horrible being in limbo... I am thinking of you sweetie.... Praying for good news.

Vikki...Good luck with your scan... Hopefully FET will be ASAP!

Natalie xxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
I even have the outfit Katie!!! So sexy! LOL  ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Of Course!!! Anything but wouldnt look right.  ;D

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Afternoon Nat, Hope your well?

Katie - Defo Cyber  ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^ party on the 29th!!  ^pray^ ^pray^ for us both hun.

DP's results have just come 'in writing' His FSH is 1.77, LH 2.06 i cannot remember whether the lower the better or the higher the better on the male side  ??? Posted a message on male factor's to see if anyone knows. Apartenty these results indicate the chances of finding sperm Nurse said they are fine... but how fine?? These nurses have a habit of saying everything is fine... untill something goes wrong then all of a sudden 'they didn't want to worry you'  ^bigbad^ makes you worry all the more!!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
hi ladies
im back with good news
FET is on thursday @ 11 am
im defrosting all 8 day 1 embies an IF i get more then 2 good quality ones ill refreeze them my blasts were hatching on day of the freezing of them so they might not make the thaw so we are leaving them for back up
im so excited cant wait xx

hope you ladies are all good ??
vikxx

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
^banana^ ^clapping^ Woo Hoo Vikki ^clapping^ ^banana^

Wishing you all the luck in the world, How amazing will it be if you do get some more frosties (hopefully you will not need them)

[fly]^rainbow^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^
^goodluck^ ^goodluck^[/fly]​

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Morning katie  :p - Got any nice plans for the bank holiday weekend? A friend of mine is off to watch Girls Aloud on Friday and has a spare ticket as someone has dropped out so may take her up on the offer and go along  ;D ;D

Just booked our flights to Dublin  ^clapping^ ^banana^ going on the 7th June for 2 nights so that has given me something else to look forward to other then IVF! RyainAir have FREE flights You just have to pay the tax's  :eek: For both of us was £27 Return!!! I have used my Tesco Club card vouchers and we're staying in the Hilton B & B for 2 nights so its cost us £27 all in.. Bargain or what!!  ;D We couldn't get a return taxi to & from B'ham for that.  ::)

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Nicole... You got a total bargin there... have fun watching Girls Aloud...

Katie... You BIG night out friday!!! Have fun wont you and have a drink (or 4) for me!  ;)

Lou.. Hows things hun  ^hugme^

Vikki... Thats great news hun, good luck with the defrosting.. and for tranfer.

Well AF didnt arrive this morning...  ^bigbad^ So wont be starting today.... Hope she come soon...  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Natalie xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
I'll drink anything!!! LOL!!! Something cold!

Not really that nervous now its here. (well as soon as AF shows) Just want to get on with it!!! Let the injections begin!

Natalie xxxx

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
katie - I too am going to be going on a knee's up with my friends in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully like you last for a while.

Natalie - What a bummer that AF has not arrived! ^bigbad^ My AF comes bang on the day always has but you can guarantee it will not when due to start! ^idiot^ I hope it arrives ASAP! COME ON NAT'S AF!!! ;D bet you are very excited!
Yeah let them begin!!

Trying tackle some ironing... :-\ I HAVE to get it done i just keep putting it off, I hear email arrive then end up sitting here for a hour lol!

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Perfect Katie!!!

Well I am just going to jump in the bath, have been to the gym this morning!

Natalie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 214 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.