·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Marie Noooooooooo! I thought i was gonna be 1st!  :'(  ;D

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
^wave^ ChickChick,

Glad you found us all ok... Your not butting in at all hun  ^hugme^ You are at the exact same stage as myself as we too have our planning meeting on the 12th June. The test you are waiting for is the longest one mine took 5 weeks to come back (but through my GP) I am sure they will match you on a pre-screening basis on the pre-tense that your test will be ok, I am sure you will find out more next thursday but it is annoying when you are not kept 'informed' I had to call my clinic to even see if DP's SSR was a sucess!! Unfortunatly you just got to go with the flow if this IVF has thought me one thing then it is to be more patient (which is something i am not)

x

·
Registered
32 Posts
LOL - I'm not sure what I need more in this process, a sense of humour or patience?!

I can't wait to hear more next Thursday, but I've waited so long to even get this far, every day between now and me achieving my dream is painfully slow...  it's a horrible way to live your life, but I'm sure everybody on this site appreciates that.

I guess we'll both know more next week - have they said anything to you re a match yet?

Love to all.

H xx

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Welcome Chick chick, well I totally understand the waiting hun, I have everything my drugs etc and was given a provisional date of 27th May to start but my recipent wasn't ready to start needed more bloods and so I am to ring this week when Af finally shows her face and then will find out if I start this month, I too have been getting quite impatient about it all but I guess it's just one of those things that they have to get right to get you started....

Morning to Katie, Natalie, Nicole ^wave^

Vikki - how are you today hun, have you tested again this morning or waiting until Thursday?  Sending you lots of cyber hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
I am fine thanks busy today as I have all 3 Directors and the HR Manager in meetings so busy organising them.  Besides that feeling quite hot and clammy hoping its AF on her way got my best white knickers on hoping she will show....

How are you Katie excited about getting stuff through to start, I also have Suprecur hun waiting to start.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi all,

Can I join in? ^eyes^ I've been posting on Who's Who thread but would like to join in on here if that's ok?
Quick update on me - I'm on my first egg share cycle (2nd IVF), had my first progress scan yesterday and I'm ready already. Had to trigger last night for collection tomorrow morning :eek:  Reallly pleased as I'm so uncomfortable, feel ready to pop!

Getting quite anxious now.... really hope we get enough eggs for my recipient! ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

Scary ^reiki^
xx

·
Registered
80 Posts
Really excited & feeling quite positive ^reiki^ though the thought of dissapointment is always at the back of your mind but trying my best to remain optimistic! :)

Feel under extra pressure now I've got someone else counting on me....really want to get some lovely eggs for my recipient! ^pray^

Scary x

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Scary - excellent news hun, so tell me you have been stimming and when was your planned EC so how early are you?  I am interested as if I start in June I would love it to be earlier as hols booked for August...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Katie, hun you never know...what will be, will be.  I really believe positive thinking helps.  My consultant has a big thing about visualisation - he says you should visualise the eggs growing and your embryos dividing and implanting. He has alot of success stories so I'm hoping it might help! Willing to give almost anything a try !

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
POSITIVE THINKING ALL THE WAY!

Scary
xx

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Morning all!

I hope your all enjoying the heavy rain that I am - yeuch :-\! On a break so I thought i'd see what you girlies are up too?

Hi and welcome Hayley/Chick (I'm a Hayley too!) Im same as you and playing the waiting game, Ive got my final 2 tests on Thursday (CF and the other chromo one) so gotta wait for those then get matched but hoping to start tx in July! and Hi Scary wow EC tommorow, you must be sooooo excited!!!

Katie and Lou so when do they give you all the drugs then? Is it once they have matched you or once all the tests come back ok?

Vikki - Got everything crossed for you and that you get the result you deserve  ^hugme^ x

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Morning Hayley (JAG) I have my drugs already my Cons wrote the precription out on 10th May and they were delivered on 20th May as I had a provisional start date of 27th May but sadly my recipient wasn't ready so when AF shows up this week will ring the clinic and find out if I start in June.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts

Seen the above and thought it was cool ;D

Hey Everyone,

ChickChick, My clinic do already have a match for me and have done so for a couple of weeks they started looking just before DP's sperm operation, But that is probably because they had ALL of my test results i had all these carried out at my GP's before i went to my 1st consulation so was able to give them straight to them, They then tested DP for HIV Hep B&C and when these came back i think they then started to look for a match, Hopefully i will be able to know what is actually happening next Thursday but it really is a pain not knowing! I am self employed and although i can take time off when i need to i don't earn so DP needs to book time off to help try and cover me so that we are still earning & he is a Regional Manager so cannot just book time off willy nilly again it has to be planned in advance in order for him to get cover (normally 6 weeks notice he has to give) So if they turn around and tell us we can start June it will just not be possible for us, It would have to be July but then its making sure receiptant is ok with that and if not i guess August!! :(
Ages ago they did offer for me to start in May and just hope that DP had sperm but i just was not willing to take the risk ::)

Scarey - Welcome hun, Hope you are ok. Egg Collection WOW ^banana^ From tomorrow you will our PUPO lady on ^2ww^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I bet you are enjoying a needle free day today!

Vikki - Hope you are ok today hun, Have you done any more test's? Hopefully you are going to leave it now untill test day.... ^hugme^

Veng - Forgot to say your hair is exactly how mine has been untill last month when i had some brown put in a layered :)

Katie / Louise / Just a Girl - Good morning hope your all are ok, It's ^rain^ ^rain^ ^rain^ here! Hope it gets nice for the weekend.. Infact i am going to check the forecast x

Natalie - Hope you are feeling ok (ish) I hope you are wrong and your DR has only taken 2 weeks this time around x

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Well  ^sunny^ Saturday ^rain^ Sunday in Dublin but oh well! We'll either be in the hotel or in a pub i guess  ;D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lou,

I'd only been stimming for 6 days when I had the scan yesterday, was scheduled for further progress scans on Wednesday with either another scan on Friday or EC if I was ready. I was only on 300iu of menopur but it seems to have done the trick. I did respond well last time but the dose was much higher and I was stimming for over two weeks (ended up coasting for a week and losing most of the eggs!! :'(

Anyway overall I'm ahead of schedule which can only be good news coz I'm sooo uncomfortable I could burst!!
You must be finding it very frustrating not having a date set to start :mad:
Where are you going & what type of holiday is it? Nothing too adventurous I hope?!!

xxx

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Bring on AF then for you Lou! On top of white knickers maybe put clean sheets on the bed and throw away any tampons in the house - im sure the witch will show up then or (the devil) as my dp fondly calls it - I can get a little tetchy with PMT!  

Morning Nicole - hope dublin weather gets better for you!

Gonna have to go now ladies breaks over :mad:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Wow Scarey 6 days stimming - Excellent Did they tell you how many follies you had

Just-A-Girl - I hope so! But we both need the break and it will do my eye's good to stay away from the computers lol. I am a Devil too with PMT! Really bad for the week running upto it... DP came home last night and half opened the door and popped his head round saying "is it safe to come in"  ;D ;D I've promised i will take a deep breath before tryin to kill someone in the airport at the weekend.. I get very short tempered!

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Thanks Hayley (JAG) catch you later maybe lunchtime.

Scary - bless sounds like you had a pants time last time, it's a good sign if you feel ready to pop isn't it, I really hope you get lots of lovely juicy eggs tomorrow for you and your recipient  ^reiki^ ^hugme^  It is very frustrating not knowing when I start we are off to Bulgaria in August so if we don't start this month have to decide whether to cancel hols or delay until Sept  :-\  I really hope it all starts and I can get through tx before we go on 8th Aug  ^pray^  

Nicole - you will have a fab time in Dublin, have you been before?  You gotta go to Temple bar, its fab

·
Registered
80 Posts
Definatley had atleast 18 follies on the right but they couldn't count them properly because my overies are so swollen they've joined together so they can't tell which side is which!? :eek:

Hopefully that means there's plenty for both of us!!! ^pray^

Really glad I posted on here, you all seem so lovely! ^hugme^

XXXX

1 - 20 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.