Registered
1,581 Posts
Me fourth  ;D  ;D  ;D

Morning ladies how is everyone today?

Kat xx

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Morning girls, I am fine thanks the weather is pants but hopefully will brighten up soon, at least it has stopped raining.

How are you all??

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I know what you mean Lou its pretty pants here to!!
Never mind I've only got today left in work then I'm off til next Monday YYYIIIPPPPEE!
Hopefully next Monday I will be back at the clinic for my FSH blood test - again! god I hope this time its ok.
Does anyone know if it make a big difference if you go day 2 or 3?

kat xx

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Kat - you lucky thing being off work until next Monday, are you doing anything nice??  I am not sure if it makes any difference with FSH which day you go, sorry can't help  :)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Well tomorrow I'm going to spend some nice quality time with my DH he has'nt been too well lately.  The Fri I have to finish preparing for my MIL 60th Birthday meal/party Saturday night!

Have you got any plans this weekend?

Kat x

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Hello ladies..

Nicole... Sorry I frightened you hun, did mean to... I just think its so bad having to wait until you over 25.. I mean I was 21... I am sure you will be fine... Sorry again hun...  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Kat... Hows the degree going?? Your FSH doesnt really make any difference if it day 2 or 3....

Lou... Not long now hun, and you will have your dates...

Katie.. Hows you??

Sorry I havent been posting to much... not been feeling to good.. So tired and have a constant headache... So not been on the computer that much...

Take care Ladies
Natalie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
hi girls you all ok just got back from scan might have to wait till sat for my EC cos there not big enuf!  ^eyes^
but never mind i get away with the congestion charge then lol just waiting for my nurse to ring me with me news of my bloods i had today an whether or not im going for EC on fri or sat
vikxx

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Vikki - how exciting hun, are you getting nervous now?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Vikki - Not long now I'm sure everything will be fine  ^hugme^
Nat - I hope you feel better soon lovely xx

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
im not that nervous just a little worried really thinking `is it going to work` an trying to stay positive really
its like i dont want to get TO excited if you get wat i mean incase it dont work so then i should be able to cope with the negective a bit betta . .
an worried now that i wont get enuf eggies even though ive got 20 follies dont really mean 20 eggies does it  ^eyes^

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
hi everyone
well the sun didn't last long hay rain rain today  ::)
vik good luck for sat  ;D ^pray^
i had some bloods taken today as i need a couple more tests done croms ect i hate needles  :eek:
then we have appointment next friday to see the srink about egg share and sperm donate we decided if  our first go does not work hubby will sperm donate :)
how are you all?

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Well I had rain this morning but now it is glorious sunshine so alot better  ;D

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
thanks lou xx  ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Vikki - I know what you mean and I think I would be the same but not too long now. I'm sure everything will be find PMA.

Hi Veng - Like Lou the weather is lovely here - looking forward to finishing work and sitting in my back garden!

Love Kat  :)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Right lovely ladies I'm off will try and catch up over the next few days but will be busy preparing for MIL party.
All the very best
Love Kat xx  ^wave^

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
good morning an early one today
got EC tomorrow done my last injection last night no more stabbing now yippee
ET should be monday im so excited
im going out shopping today cos i know the weekend i wont want to do anything but relax
right im off to get ready take care girls talk later
vikxx

1 - 20 of 247 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.