Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i am having my embryo transfer tomorrow, got eight eggs and five have fertilised, am madeup.  Just wanted to ask a couple of stupid questions really.  One pessaries front or back best been given the option?? and secondly is the 2ww from ec or et.

Look forward to your replies

Clare XX

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i use the front passage, just because use to using tampons

my 2ww was from EC but some clinics do it from ET and some make you wait a bit longer, best bet is to ask them.

well done on your eggies

i had ET today so im on the 2ww now

good luck

natalie

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hi, i put them in the back as i found it irritated me the front way and caused alot of discharge but i'm sure u can change if ur not happy with either way it all works the same way. ;) ;)

Goodluck for tommorrow xxxxx
shye :)

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Good luck Clare  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I also used 'back door' as the 'front door' seemed to give me thrush like symptoms  ;)

Love

Emma x

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
oh no lets hope i dont get thrush !!!! maybe safer to use back way then xxxxx

·
Registered
284 Posts
I use the back door - At first i didn't like the whole idea of it but, this is now going into my 11th week and it isn't as messy

Good luck
xx

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Good luck with ET today!!!

I used the back door.... I found the front very messy, I was also taking crinione gel.... So it added to the mess.

Take care
Natalie xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I used front door as it seemed easier  :)  You might just have to wear a panty liner  ;)

My ^2ww^ was done from EC  :)

^goodluck^

x x x x

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hi i use the back & front way, depends how i feel. Back way is alot less messy  ;D also my clinic doesn't like you to use the front way a day before ET, on the day of ET (def no no cause it'd cause a mess for ET) & the day after, after all that it doesn't matter xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts