Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I would appreciate some advice or words of wisdom, please. As you can see from my signature, I've recently suffered 2 biochems from 2 ICSI cycles.  :( As far as I know I never had a whif of a BFP before ICSI (tho I have never been a serial tester so might have missed other biochems).

My clinic are suggesting that I take clexane, prednisolone and 4mg folic acid for my next cycle. So my question is, is it worth a try? Should I push for more? Any thoughts greatly appreciated. I have organised to get level 1 tests completed by my GP but apparantly the results may take some time.

I should add that I ama poor responder which is unexpected based on my AMH levels (12.8). Got 2 eggs the first time and then 4. The clinic are also suggesting a flare protocol for the next cycle.

Thanks and best of luck to all who are cycling or in between! Hope 2011 is a gr8 year for all.
:)

·
Premium Member
15,864 Posts
you could try member Kara76 on the wales board?  I think she had her baby girl after those sorts of meds (although she did have a biopsy test for uNKs before the meds were Px'd)

Maybe read the sections in my faq under C for corticosteroids and clexane?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Agate, I have read up on both. I guess I just need to decide whehter to get more tests done or try a cycle with the meds they recommend.

I just want to do whatever it takes for my dreams to come through :)  Would really struggle to deal with another BFN, its all taken its toll!

Your faq is so useful  :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts