Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never thought I would be on this part of FF but here We are.  Had our 5th and final go at IVF and it has failed even though everything was looking perfect.  Thanks for all the support you have given. 
BG

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Dearest BG

I am so sorry that your treatment didn't work out for you :'(

Never say you failed the treatment, we all gave treatment our best shot... and in doing so we did our absolute best. I would rather look at it in the way of the treatment failed you hon.

Its very early days for you hon and you are very welcome here, if only it could have been through happier circumstances.

Sending you a very gentle ^hugme^ go gently with yourself, you've been through a lot by the sound of it

Much love
Emcee xxx

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hello BG,

So sorryto hear your news and hope that you are recovering from this blow. I know it is not easy. Please be easy on yourslf and come for some support when you need ome understanding.

Lol Jq xxx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello BG

I am so sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you. I can't add any more than everyone else has posted but just to say I am thinking of you.

Love Alison

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.