TJSK awaiting IVF ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Katieposy

Aiyana (mel) awaiting af after zoladex

Niquita recovering after excision lap ^Cuddle^

Emily....Laparotomy 22/06 2nd IVF appt 19/09

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Blimey Emily I was all confused then..... couldnt reply in the old thread... thankfully saw this one!!!  :)

Great list looking good girls!

I have just come back from GP and have decided she is an absolute  ^angel^ I have asked for current up to date bloods before we refer to private clinic, she said no probs, would you like us to do HIV and Hep test too?? I nearly fainted in shock!! Am normally told I have to pay for them!! will get bloods done and when see clinic think I may be cheeky and see if she will pay for drugs for this one go  ^evil^....

Anyway best get back to work  ::)

Debs
xxxx

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi girls, just a quick post as I'm at work, just wanted to say thanks Emily  ^bow^ for the list.  It's brill for numpty girls like me.

I'll do personals later.

Love

Becca
x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hiya again

Sorry Debs i confused u :-* :-*

If anyones details arent right give me a yell

Well..........

todays instalment ;D ;D ;D

Lots of pain oooh what a surprise i hear u ask!!

Last night my left breast had like little specs of blood coming from under the skin, i have seen this other places but not there before and its the breast which is more tender than the other one thought nothing of it really is the last thing on my mind

Anyway, after i did the list i rang pct, no one knows who to put me thru to ;D ;D ;D ;D and theres no number in the local directory i did speak to someone who was going to try and find out for me this afternoon

Main reason being if i cant be an eggsharer i am going to have to wait for our free try, my gp last week told me that 3 other couples applied for funding and pct told then no sorry no funding because, its a low priority

so am intending to hit them with nice guidelines and see what their response is to that

then i rang mother in law then had to go for some pks so all drugged up on morphine and codeine and paracetamol

then got stabbing pain thru my lower abdo and into my legs
went up to loo and lots of brown goo (sorry tmi) possibly a burst cyst, so trying to get into the drs

take care
loads of love
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Hey Emily...
don't think it was completely your doing.. I got a mail saying new post, clicked it and it took me to the old thread.... so thats what confuzzled me  ???

You are in the wars Hun aren't you  ^hugme^ I hope you Find a big  ^smash^ to beat them all with at the PCT!! I cant believe how they are making people work so hard for what should rightfully be the treatment they need!  ^tantrum^ its just so damn unfair when you have all this other stuff going on that is the last thing you need!  anyway rant over....

Hopefully everyone is doing ok and coping

Love and hugs

Debs
xxx

·
Registered
28 Posts
HI everyone

Got abit scared when I couldn't find the thread, but it seems alot easier, we know where everyone is with their treatments etc :)

Had a very bad yesterday, had to go home as couldn't stop crying :'( :'(.  Went to see my GP today and he has signed me off sick with depression for 2 weeks ;D ;D ;D.  I feel so much better that I am not considered stupid.  My GP also told me that there is no funding for the IVF on the NHS, so we are going to go private :(.  I have rung my Consultant today to let him know of our decision and to get the ball rolling.

Best wishes

Wiggy

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi Wiggy,
Glad you are feling a bit better today and that you are getting somewhere in organising treatment.
I am sure a bit of time off work will really give you time to get organised and also to feel a bit better in your self.
I was due to go back to work today but as lap discovered severe endo and had a lot of lasering I am now off the week. I know I am lucky as when I told my immediate boss rather than talking about the physical aspect she talked about me grieving for what is not possible and looking forward to what is. It is so true and some time off will help you in your progress to start organising what is possible.
I don't understand why there is no funding for IVF cause I thought the rules now said we have the right to one NHS go. Am a bit worried as this is the way I might have to go!
Anyway, enough about me! Take care and really try to relax and unwind!
Sarah x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya girls

Well u will be pleased to know i have my positive head on today ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Where the heck has it been this last week!!!

Anyway i firstly just want to say this about nhs funding......

If u go to ur gp and they tell u theres no funding .......go direct to your pct, they are the ones who have all the CORRECT information, this is what i did yesterday

I was told u can have a free go ^pompom^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^ ^monkey^

Please dont be fobbed off anyone, obviously there is criteria to be met but u can ring and request a copy of the local pct's criteria to check against anyway will get off of my soapbox!!

Wiggy i hope that ur 2 weeks off give u a complete rest sometimes it really helps to recharge ur batteries have some personal me time and look after urself 24/7 :)

Debs thanks for yet another supportive message u r a star!!

Becca how ru hope that ur bowels and everything is ok ;D ;D

If memory serves me correctly r u having ur tx at care at nottingham???
if i have my freebie nhs cycle thats where i will go!!

Sarah (ev) i hope that the week off really helps and that u will return to work more refreshed and revitalised, ur boss sounds cool not like mine at all (altho hes a fella) so not quite so sympathetic!!

Minnie Me good luck for ur appt next week to check on ur cysts and endo r u seing ur gynae or just having a scan??

Sahara hope ur doing ok not long now til ur blood test for ur FET ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Now r u ready for my update...........

I have ^witch^ ^evil^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ :eek: ::)

was a bit shocked as last week the scan showed i was mid cycle ??? i dont care anyway cos it gives me relief that i havent gone into meno.

My gynaes sec just rang me well almost an hour ago :eek: left message on ansaphone, i rang back she was on ansaphone ;D ;D she rang me back and said i have some news for u for ur appt !!

Anyway i am to have a bloodtest which they do to check certain things i think one of them is ovary function and reserve, and also my gynae has pencilled me in for removal of the cyst so now i am mighty confused cos i have 2 gynaes both who want to look inside me and not sure which one to go with!!

Decisions decisions ;D ;D ;D

I have a week off to relax and try and bring the pain under control so will be around a fair deal if aol allow me!!

DH bought me bridget jones to watch the other day am waiting for my new bed to be put together i did try but theres no instructions and been told to leave it alone (i never learn!!) and then when bed is together i am going to have a dvd session in bed with choccie crisps and whatever else takes my fancy!!

Loads of love to u all
sorry for my waffle
but at least i didnt moan today!!
Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
He Emily

You go girl  ^pompom^  maybe you have had PMT and didn't know it  ;D ;D

Anyway good on you for getting results!!

Am a little concerned has anyone heard from Drew?? don't recall a recent post from her  ??? hope she is OK??

Wiggy Hun ^hugme^ you take it easy and enjoy your time off sweetie...

Debs
xx

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi Emily,

Very reassured to hear that Ivf should be available on the NHS at least for one go. Means I now have my positive head on too!  ^reiki^

I guess your blood test will be a day 3 test to check your FSH levels. Hoping they come back well for you.

As you have AF I think you totally deserve a DVD session with choccies.....I am in front of the TV and just finished off a box of celebrations I found in the cupboard  :)

Might move on to the Hob nobs soon !!!!!!!!!!

HAve a good afternoon

Sarah x

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hello everyone

Well everybody in my life wants me to wait the 10-12 months to see the fertility clinic and just put ttc tothe back of my mind until then.  I have (supposedly) lots of things to occupy my mind with - my dance and music studies etc.  But I can't just put it to the back of my mind. 

I went into college today (I'm sitting music A Level part time) and one of the girls was there who'd left the course a few months earlier - she's now come back to finish off and guess what?  she's 5 months pregnant!  She was showing off her belly and being made a fuss of and it just made me want to cry. I couldn't bear looking at her.  :'(  I hate myself so much for not being "normal".  Seriously, 10 years of marriage and no pregnancy - who am I kidding that it will ever happen?

I had some ballet photos taken last week, they look lovely (I feel so good on pointe in a tutu!) but I felt when looking at them that I could do with loosing a bit of weight - a tutu doesn't look as good on a size 10-12 as it does on a size 8-10 (which I used to be).

I don't know if I can wait for 12 months before I'm seen because I am so worried about that chocolate cyst they found when they scanned me and some of the other endo-like symptoms I get.  I'm worried though that if I do insist on a laparoscopy, and they do refer me for one, it will be a lot of nasty painful surgery for nothing.  I'll miss time off work, probably be unable to dance or probably even sing for a few weeks while the scar heals up - and yes I know it can be really painful and take a while to recover from - and if they don't find anything I could end up "regretting" it like my GP said I might.  But otherwise, I can't stand the worry of not knowing whats going on inside me and why I'm not getting pregnant like "normal" women (sorry to use that word but thats really how I feel right now) do.  :'( :-\

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hi Lady moonlight
sorry you are feeling so down Have a hug  ^Cuddle^

I understand how you feel so confused and unsure what to do. It can feel a bit like a mine field. As I have said before, as someone who has just been diagnosed with severe endo my only worry with waiting is that endo gets worse with time. I was offered the lap and it really isn't too bad. You might not be dancing for a few weeks but as I said in a previous message I used to sing and 5 days later I am sure I could at least practise. It is not "major surgery" and really doesn't take long to recover from or too painful.

Still, it is a big step and you have to be sure that you really want to know the result. We really were not expecting such a bad result from the lap so it has been a bit of a shock that there is so much damage as I am apparantly quite "asymptomatic". This does mean that some things are not possible and it is taking some gatting to terms with. I was not prepared for that sort of news before the lap and you need to knowyou want the result whatever it may be before you go ahead.

I am not sure that I have helped much  :( It is not my intention to make you feel worse!!!!!!!!!!!

I a sure that a few months really won't make too much difference so don't feel pressured to make a decision too soon. Yake your time and really work out what you want to do.

take care

Sarah x

·
Premium Member
2,831 Posts
Hi Lady Moonlight
I had surgery exactly a week ago - laparoscopy. It was really not too bad. Had stitched out yesterday. Feel absolutely fine now. The only pain that i really felt (for a few days) was shoulder pain - which they call referral pain - but all bearable! they found nothing wrong with me - which i think you have to prepare yourself for. in the back of my mind i had convinced myself that they'd find something - and sometimes you just want a reason!!
i have now decided that i should be grateful that all is ok.... now we're just back to people saying 'ah well - you just need to relax' blah de bloody blag. some people have NO clue!
my nurse in the hospital was pregnant - i just kept saying out loud in my head '*****' - which is terrible and i felt bad for thinking that .....
eva x

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm on day 5 of my cycle and my ^&*&^% cyst is hurting like mad!  I have pain all round my left side and my back and I'm sure my belly is swollen on the left side!  I won't be able to get to see my doctor till next week.

The pain is not unbearable, just twingey, but Its worrying me like mad! I can't stop worrying about what might be wrong with me!!! :'(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Lady Moonlight,

You really seem to be suffering at the moment and you have so much going through your head that I am sure that stress and anxiety may be making you feel worse.

Although I am no expert, I am sure that to wait a few months before making any decisions of whether to investigate any problems you might have will not be too detrimental.

As you are in pain it might be worth seeing your GP and the decision might be made for you if they think there is something worth investigating but please try not to worry so much as although endo is a progressive disease a few months will not make a big difference.

Try to find some peace of mind and here is some positive thoughts coming to you.  ^Cuddle^ ^reiki^

Try to take care of yourself at this stressful time

Sarah x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hiya girls

Yes i have been thinking of drew also, so drew if u r reading am thinking of u and sending u a huge^Cuddle^

Kate i can fully understand how u r feeling heres a ^Cuddle^ for u too

You do what u feel is right for U

Well the bed went together and i planned a dvd session today and what happens

I dont stop throwing up all day and really headachey whats happening here this normally happens about 2 days before ^witch^ ???

been in bed most of afternoon and evening
going to dare to try some food soon should be fun!!

I got the info from PCT
as far as i can see the only thing i have to do is lose a few Lbs cos they like ur BMI to be 30 and mine is 31!!

So girls do go and push for this

Loads of love
Emilyxx

·
Registered
93 Posts
HI!

How are U all? I´m doing just fine :)! My boobs are in the clear! :) No cancer,  ^banana^.

Havent been visiting the site for a few days, been rushed of my feet at work, bank-holiday next week, so lots to do before that! :) But I love my job!

Just a short message today! Want to say hello to U all and wish u all have a wonderfull weekend. Take care!

Lots of love and  ^Cuddle^!
SwedenSam

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hey Sam that's great news.  Glad to hear you are so up beat, it's sounds like nothing is going to stop you from a great weekend.

A big HELLO to everyone else and hope you all have a great weekend.

love

Becca
x

·
Registered
139 Posts
hi everyone, ^wave^

eeyore-in answer to your question, i'm not really sure whats going to happen on wednesday. i definately know im having a scan to check the cyst but as for the rest, your guess is as good as mine. maybe next time i might think to ask a few questions. :-[

i'm hoping i can feed the idea of a dye check to my con.
that will at least give me some sort of answer as to the functioning of my bits.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
if i'm perfectly honest, the only thing im concerned about is where the con is going from now on.
i dont want to make anyone feel bad or anything but to be honest, the endo is the least of my worries. and yes, i do realise how lucky i am that its not playing up at the mo.

^witch^ is due monday so that will be interesting! ive got the sore boobs but it feels different than usual. maybe just wishful thinking.

one good thing though. i've finally given up the nicotine. i gave up smoking but couldnt tear myself away from the nicotinell. its been 5 whole days since i've had any lozenges so i'm feeling well chuffed with myself and when the con asks if im still smoking, i can say with absolute confidence NO! ^banana^  ^clapping^ ^jumpin^

have a good weekend everybody
i hear is going to be BBQ weather!!!!! ^festival^ ^sunny^ ^party^

minnie-me

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hiya all

Just popped by to say

Happy bank hol weekend

I hear the weather is going to be brilliant!!

Dh has volunteered himself to work tomorrow still means a nice lie in for me ;D ;D

Sam brilliant to hear ur news
Minnieme good luck for next week and hope u get some answers, am pleased that ur endo isnt playing u up fingers crossed for monday!!

Becca hope ur ok
anyone heard from drew??

Love 2 u all
Emilyxx

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.