1 - 20 of 409 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Ladies

New home

Happy Chatting :)

I havent copied the list across for now as there are a few new ladies and also quite a few on the list who havent posted for more than a year

Anyone who would like to go on the list please feel free to either post or send a message to me and i will sort a new list over the next few days :)

Em

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Hi

Hope everyone is well and has had a lovely bank holiday weekend, back to work toorrow  :(

Em hope Zachary is doing well and you are too.  Please include me on your list.

Night all, xx

·
Registered
603 Posts
I know I am rubbish about posting but can I please stay on the list!
Love to you all
Lorna and baby hippo!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Evening All,

Hope you all had a good bank holiday!! I've got one more day off then it's back to work  :'(

Can I go on the list please??

^hugme^ to you all!!!

Rachel x

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hi everyone,

Fiona - that is great news! good he is going to do the op himself too. I'm lucky with my spec he always does my lasp himself  :)

Em - I had a few pelvic infections after i had Ella, about 3! I had cramping etc with it which made it feel like endo stuff, bloomin nusiance but Anti B's blasted them away!!

What will you do long term about your endo do you think?  :-\

Bethan - sorry to hear about your chemical pg, but it is good that it happened as now you know your tubes cant be totally blocked. Good luck with next tests etc  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Hi, Nicky, Lorna everyone.....

all beter here now, Phew! Jo x

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi girls
I have been lurking on this page for a while and I wonder if any of you can help.
I have severe endo which was controlled by zoladex before my first failed IVF in Feb.  I could only use 1 ovary as the other has been too badly damaged by endo.  Since the failed IVF I have been on the BCP to control things till my next IBF which I hope to do in July.  However I have had some breakthrough bleeding which is now getting a lot worse and I have quite strong aches (rather than pains).  I'm fed up with it.  Is this normal?  Is it the endo?  Does anyone have the same?

Thanks  ^hugme^
Katharine x

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Hi ladies

Can I also please go on the list?

Thank you

Lots of sticky babydust all.
Sonia.

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya girls

I havent forgotten about the list i will get it done either tomorrow evening or friday evening

Katharine its hard to say whether the breakthrough bleeding is down to the endo or not, i think that you need to speak to your endo cons or see your gp i did get a lot of endo type pains and increase in bleeding when i was on zoladex long term but its a bit different to the pill so think bes thing would be to have a chat to one of your medical team

Nicky, Zachary is fine thanks hun gaining weight nicely now :)
not long now til june  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Natalie hope the jabbing is going ok

Fiona how r u doing

saffa77, Rachel, Jo, Sades, Lorna and anyone i missed ^hello^

As for me copied this from the other thread

I got called into the drs yesterday after my blood test in the morning, the hospital rang the results thru to the gp and they called me yesterday afternoon to go in this morning.  My iron levels are going down instead of up despite me being on iron since 25 wks pg  he was thinking along the lines of a D&C as he thinks i have retained products nice term that eh! hes put me on anti biotics for pelvic infection as a precaution and if i get any symptoms such as temp, change in loss etc then i have to go back and go for a D&C but will review next week at my 6 wk post natal check up which i have to confess i havent actually booked    will do tomorrow

Em

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi Em, can you add me to the list pls?

Hope your check up goes ok next week.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing ok.

Foxylady  :-*

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Em thats what they thought may have happened with me. after having 3 lots of infections and anti b's it all seemed to clear, thankfully!! it can happen tho, esp after a section. I hope the drugs make you feel better though. I had low iron level/stores and had a transfusion a week after Ella was born - it was all horrible and upsetting at the time and our hosp was awful  :(  Afe you on Iron tabs? i couldnt take them and im veggie!!!      ^hugme^  ^hugme^

No thoughts on what you will do re the endo then or u just gonna go with the flow (excuse the pun) ? xxx

·
Registered
652 Posts
Hi all

Not doing too bad at the mo, one of the bunnies died over the bank holiday and a friend lost his 3 year old daughter in an accident between a mini moto and pick up.
Other than that doing ok.

Maybe with the boss doing the op himself it might get done properly - not looking forward to it one bit but hey ho if it works it will be worth it, Darren spoke to his boss about needing the time off for it and she said ok just let us know as soon as you can and we will organise it all, not bad to say he has only just started with them.

Em - hope they can sort you out soon.

Hi to everyone else
Hugs
Fiona

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Em have you made your p/n check up ??  Hope the antibiotics are kicking in and your feeling a little easier.

Lorna the countdown has started honey.  Are you all sorted ??

Rachel hope work is ok

Fiona glad to hear Darren's new bosses are being understanding.  Sorry to read of your double dose of sad news.

Katherine welcome, sorry your in pain, have you spoken to your GP/consultant??

Foxylady welcome

Hi to everyone, Bethan, Natalie, Jo, Sonia, hope your all well.

Nothing new for me really, ultrasound on Friday showed up cysts/pcos etc, nothing new to what i expected to be honest.  Am meeting the fertility consultant on Tuesday

Love Nicky, xx

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi Nicky, yes I have an appt on Weds  - it's a planning appt for my next IVF and I'll have a scan so hopefully we can see what's happening. Although like you I shall probably see the same old things!!  ???

Fiona, sorry to hear your news.

Em hope you feel better soon, drugs are a wonderful thing!

Take care everyone
Katharine x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi

Fiona sorry to read about your bunnie ^hugme^ and also to read about your friends daughter how tragic

Jo not long until your appt
I am not sure what i will do about endo if its returned, i was told by gp that i need to decide what i want to do regarding future fertility hell almighty i thought, we were thinking along the lines of waiting til next year getting dh to do a SA and seeing whether it was good enough to try an IUI but my egg reserve/quality is crap anyway that said to me its a bit early to make decisions, my endo spec (also my fert spec) did say that he wouldnt do a hyst on me until 40 or i had 2 or 3 children. I trust what he says so will prob just go with what he suggests

Katharine ^goodluck^ for your appt on wednesday

Nicky ^goodluck^ for your appt on tuesday

nickym said:
Em have you made your p/n check up ??
Um no but i will later on today!

Right well i am going to try and get back to bed, dh alarm is due to go off and it will wake up little man so staying down here until its gone off!

love to all
Em

·
Registered
835 Posts
Thanks Em
I had to smile when I saw your posting time of 4.10 this morning...the joys of motherhood! ^bundle^

Katharine x

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hiya,

Fiona - sorry to hear about the bunny  ^hugme^ and what an awful thing to happen to your friend!! Terrible.

Nicky - good luck for Tues.

Em - im guessing you want more babies then? i am happy with having the one, but then im an old git  ;D  ;D

Hello everyone else have a nice w.end xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

JoCole69 ^pinkted^ born 25th April 2007
Superstar84 ^blueted^ born 31st July 2007
Heffalump ^blueted^ born 25th April 2008
Bagpuss1910 ^babycrawl^ EDD August 2008

NickyM, next appt 2nd June ^goodluck^
Saffa77 TTC Au Natural
Foxylady73 TTC Au Natural
Mrs_Gally FET late Summer
Minimouse79, TTC au natural

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Ladies, How you all doing?? Sorry I've not been on for a while. I've sprained my wrist gardening and it's causing my RSI to flare up so I'm trying to stay off the PC for a while when I'm at home.

I just wanted to pop on briefly and ask your advice. We are contemplating having a FET in July/August, maybe Sept and in the mean time want to try naturally. DH is going for a SA next month to see if his change in diet etc have helped and if it has we are planning to put off FET and try for our natural conception  ^pray^  ^pray^

The thing is I've been in a lot of pain with endo recently and we have been contemplating whether I should go back to see my consult. I know if I do it is very likely he will put me on Zoladex again and tell me to stay on it till we have FET. Alternatively I have another course and then try naturally afterwards but that will mean at least three months treatment, then it took three months for AF to come back last time and then the time TTC. By the time I actually get an appt to see consult it will be taking us well into next year. I really don't want to wait that long but I don't know what to do. Do we go see consult and risk A) having to go straight onto FET without trying naturally B ) Having to wait 6-7 months before we can try naturally or C) not going back to consult and managing with painkillers but then going on to have FET and not being able to because endo has got bad.

I don't know what to do, I want this so badly (as I'm sure you can all understand) and I don't want to wait another second more than I have to and in all honesty would have a FET tomorrow but feel like we owe it to ourselves, and to DH's hard work with stopping drinking and smoking to at least try a natural conception. What to do??????^eyes^

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Wow! that is a tricky one!!

I think i would maybe talk to your gynae cons first, tell him how you feel etc.. if your endo is bad, couldnt he do a lap? tidy any up and then let you TTC naturally for a while? thats the best option. i wouldnt go onto zolly and like you say, takes ages to get back to normal.... maybe try PK's and keep on  ;) cracking on if he wont do anything else??

Good luck tho xxx  ^reiki^

·
Registered
258 Posts
What's PK's???

The problem I have is I'm assuming I'm gonna have to go back via my GP and so it'll probably be months before I even get in to see my gynea. I'm gonna call his secretary tomorrow and ask her how soon we would get an appointment. DH says I should go to my consult regardless because if endo is getting worse it will affect our chances of NC anyway (which for once I guess he's right  ;D) It may well be that endo hasn't got any worse and it's just the pain is getting worse (???) Oh the dilema!!!!  :eek:

Your right I guess we do need to talk all this through with my gynea.

Does anyone know if having a cyst affects whether you can have an FET the same way it does with IVF and also how soon after a lap you can have FET?? Maybe if he sends my for a Lap I can ask for a dye to be done at the some time, check my tubes aren't blocked etc and if DH's count has improved we could maybe consider IUI or Clomid instead of FET or IVF??????

Ohhhhhhh so many questions!!!! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 409 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.